“Very good food in a Jazzy environment with superb wines”
Review of Alexis

Alexis
Ranked #422 of 4,495 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Cuisines: Asian, European
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Alexis is definitely na place to stop by. You can taste every single meal on the menu, you won't be disapointed. Is it extremely well cooked and elaborated. Absolutely superb.
But the incredible thing at Alexis is their wine list. They have a list of French top wines from Bordeaux, in the good years, at a price that even in France is impossible to find in a restaurant.
They keep the bottle in perfect conditions as the different botlles we drunk were absolutely awesome.
The people who will serve you are extremely nice and caring for your comfort.
All this happen in a smooth jazzy environment that is definitely in full harmony with the rest.
Alexis is a place you must stop by.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

The food and atmosphere is lovely even after not visiting this branch for over a year.
I ordered a nicoise salad and it was a very generous helping and delicious.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Their pavlova will be their hot seller, so try to reserve a slice for later when you are done with dinner or lunch, otherwise, someone might just buy them all. Trust me, it happened to me before. Otherwise, staff there are quick and helpful in helping you choosing your food. Slightly on the pricey side, but this is Kuala Lumpur.

10  Thank Danish H
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

It took 15 minutes for them to bring my wife and I water...then after it was empty there was no waiter in sight...I refilled my wife's and my water myself...then the food came and there was standing oil on the pizza...worse than dominos....after this terrible meal I had to walk into the kitchen to beg someone to give me a bill and take my credit card.

I also noticed when the wait staff was clearing the tables they didn't replace the paper place mats and barely wiped the table down. It was completely half assed. I will never dine at Alexis and I will do my best to tell everyone if my experiences here.....

4  Thank Zbondkl
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I love their arrays of cakes and desserts. My overall experience was really good. Cakes are great, food is great.

2  Thank LittleMiss17