“Chic Place to Drink at”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Singapore, Singapore
“Chic Place to Drink at”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I was here one evening to have a drink and I loved the dark, quiet ambience. There was a promotion happening and beer was going at only RM10 each! The bartenders were nice and friendly and I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a chill night.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank cchew11

Petaling Jaya, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
“Good ambience to hangout”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Good ambience for hangout with friends till late night. Love their upstairs for the view of the ever crowded Changkat Bkt Bintang. A bit pricey food menu, would recommend only for drinks.

• Visited April 2013
kunming
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Superb”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

The food and the staff are very attentive and friendly. Which i find the most important to a great evening. My wife and myself stumbled upon this place after walking for a long time and we are glad we choose here. The food was amazing as I have travelled to a lot of places I found the food one of the better places I have every been to. I have recommended this to everyone who will listen and when we come back to KL we will definitely stop here again.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Nicholas D
“Excellent!!!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

This is one of my favorite bars over kl, if you want to have a peaceful time with a great music you should visit,you will meet the most friendly bar tenders specially lorence, try and you won't regret:-)

• Visited August 2013
“Great food, great service and family friendly!”
Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

My wife, 21 month old daughter and myself went here for dinner based on Tripadvisor reviews and it was a great meal. They looked after us from the start and are so family friendly with a kids menu that is also a colouring in page with supplied crayons. The food is excellent, great value for money, incredibly attentive staff and really tasty cocktails! All in all a really excellent night.