1,139 results
All reviews piccolo hotel bukit bintang great location greyhound cafe lot mall toilet and shower pavilion mall deluxe room food court sungei wang free wifi monorail station your doorstep money changer major shopping malls golden triangle light sleeper
Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

The best location in Bukit Bintang. Clean and the housekeeping was so attentive. Lobby was nice and quiet despite the location is only in front of Pavilion Mall. Outside our lobby is the star bucks if you wanted to do shopping its very very near the malls.

1  Thank Elizabeth A
Alana K, Guest Relations Manager at ANSA Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Dear Elizabeth A,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again!

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

My most trusted hotel for its location and comfort for many years even before it is presently call Ansa Kuala Lumpur (previously call Piccolo Hotel KL). Love its modern deco and wooden flooring (which means you won’t have those musky smell from old carpets). Located in the heart of Bukit Bintang and its only a stone throw away from Pavilion, Lot10, Sungei Wang and Jalan Alor. The newly opened Bukit Bintang MRT is just right at its doorstep. Only downside is the breakfast place - you can give it a miss and search for better breakfast outside the hotel. Staff’s service is excellent! We arrived early due to our early flight at 8am and to our surprise, they managed to find a room to check us in! Well done!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
Alana K, Guest Relations Manager at ANSA Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2018

Dear Anson L,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant and you enjoyed our location!

We have taken note about your feedback regarding breakfast and will look into improving this feature.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

Stayed at ANSA with a friend for 2 nights. This simple yet good hotel was right in the center of happening Bukit Bintang area. ANSA is not fancy but it sure met all my needs during my stay in KL.

Check in was smooth. The room was very simple, but clean. The bed was comfortable. The AC was not that cold, but not hot either. The shower had hot & cold and has just the right water pressure. The free hotel WIFI has good connection. I did not care for the free hotel breakfast, as they had a traditional TT’s Food Center just around the corner (nasi kandar, chicken rice, prata, nasi goreng, etc) and a Starbucks & Greyhound in conjunction with the lobby. The rooms service was quick to bring my luggage, and when I requested for an adaptor, they quickly responded and brought me one. The people at front desk were also friendly and always greeted us.

Location can’t be beat! Step out of the hotel, you are next to LOT 10 and 212 Farenheit. Then you are just a few steps from Sephora and across famous Pavilion. In front of the hotel there is a 7-Eleven, Hogan Bakery, KOI bubble tea, a juicery, a shawarma place. It was so convenient.

If it’s 5 star you’re expecting, ANSA is not for you. But if you read my review above, I definitely recommend ANSA and when i return to KL i will definitely stay again.

Dear Dian A,

Wow! What a wonderful review, we truly appreciate your business and your trust in us. I am very happy to hear that our staff and service met your needs and expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

This is fabulous hotel in heart of the iconic Bukit Bintang city centre. The location of this hotel is so ideal that visitors just need to walk to all the the major shopping centres, restaurants & Entertaiment outlets.

Some of the major locations are Pavilion Shopping Centre, KLCC, Lot 10, Fahrenheit 88, the famous Jalan Alor food centre, Arab street and many more little food heavens,shopping galleries and money changers with western union services.

For location wise this is an ideal hotels to match your budget. I will only recommend this definitely for location stay.

As for service , they are so much to improve, this hotel do not have have its own restaurant so your room service actually comes from the restaurant operator in the mall until they close .

I introduce this hotels for my business partner and I always stay her too when ever I have meetings. I was disappointed with the service and the condition of the rooms.

If you are booking this hotel make sure that you get rooms higher the 4th floor: this is because the rooms designs are awkward.

The bed is in the centre and the TV on the far right or far left.

There will always some maintenance issue with the bathrooms specially with the pipe handles.

The carpet smells and the room service is poor. I was there during the world cup and I moved the sofa to be close to the TV because the bed is in awkward position. Behind the sofa is full of hair and dirty. Clearly showed the poor room service.

When I told the room service staff who is a foreigner and he have bad body odours, he simply said you should not move the sofa. Well this what your going to aspect so be prepared.

The concierge service and the reception were very accommodating when I wanted to change the room and I have advise them on what the situation was and they acknowledged.

So when your staying in the hotel for food you have to have outside and there is plenty of choices for you. If you want bring back food to the hotels make sure your get paper plates and fork and spoon because they do not provide that.

Great hotels for location but service be prepared and also please check your room Toilets, sofa & carpets specially when you children staying with you. This hotel has a high turnover as I noticed every time I stay here and that could be the main reason for the poor maintenance and service.

Before I checked out I left a note for the reception and hopefully they have rectified the service issues.

If they improved on the service this will be an ideal hotels for sure. Managjng guest experience & expectations are key for a service provider .

Cheers.......

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Alana K, Guest Relations Manager at ANSA Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that overall your experience was positive. I am disappointed to hear that our room service and housekeeping staff didn't meet your expectations. This critical feedback will be used in training our staff.

Since through this review we cannot trace your booking, kindly let us know your name so we can find you in our system so that your next stay with us we can definitely improve your experience.

Thank you and look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

This is a brilliant hotel in a fantastic location. It was my first visit to KL and could not have been better served by this immaculately cleanse and friendly staff. I arrived earlier then the check in time due to my flight schedule changes and Hidayat the from desk staff was super friendly and helped me out.

I thoroughly recommend anyone visiting KL to check this hotel out as it’s very reasonable in price and also the location is second to none.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Alana K, Public Relations Manager at ANSA Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2018

Dear Shiraz C,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your review with us. I am thrilled to read that you particularly enjoyed the level of services and hospitality that we, Ansa Hotel Kuala Lumpur strive to continuously provide. Your kind words will be a great source of motivation for the team especially our Front Office Associates, Hidayat. Thank you once again for sharing your kind words with us, and I look forward to welcoming you back in future.
Thank you.