This hotel is located very near the major shopping joints - Pavilion, Lot 10, Star Hill and Fahreinheit is less than 5 minutes walk away. KLCC's Suria is about 15 minutes walk away. The Bukit Bintang monorail is just round the corner.
- Very near shopping centres
- If you choose the hotel facing the back (the lower floors face a car park, though), it is very quiet.
- Room is clean, as is the toilet, bed.
- There is a LED TV with limited cable channels
- Service is prompt - the fridge in my room was not working and it was promptly replaced. I forgot the pass-code to the room security box and within 10 minutes, someone came to open and reset the safe.
- The lights in the room are adequate, even for bed reading (there is a spot light on top that you can switch on).
- The room has an open concept, so the shower and WC are each in a frosted cubicle; the wash basin is on an open cabinet facing the bed. Downside is if you are a light sleeper and your room-mate uses the toilet at night, the light and noice will surely wake you up.
- The room I had faces the back, and while quiet, it faces a gigantic car park (i was not going to stay in the room all the time, so did not bother to ask to change to a higher floor room).
- There are not much facilities - no swimming pool, fitness centre.
The room I booked did not include breakfast, so I cannot comment on that. But there are lots of eating places around. There is a 7-11 just across the road.
In summary, if you are here for a short shopping trip with easy access to shopping complexes, and rather spend your money on shopping rather than the hotel, then this is it. There are loads of nice restaurants at Pavilion, food courts at Pavilion and Lot 10, so eating is not a problem. So I enjoyed my stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With award-winning designs throughout, this swanky boutique pad will leave you wishing that your place looked like this. After a full day in the city there's nothing better than spoiling yourself in the heavenly spa before heading out to any of the nearby dining and clubbing options just minutes from the hotel. Chic rooms are warm, inviting and indulgent. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your ANSA Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Piccolo Hotel Kuala Lumpur