“more than enough”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Tsanamilt...
Palembang, Indonesia
“more than enough”
Reviewed September 15, 2018 for a stay in September 2018

it's my first time renting a full condo for my trip, and I never know it will be this good!

I and my friends come really early in the morning, but the host still welcome us with her smile while she brings her son with her together^^

overall, she provided us everything =')

something that I don't like is the convenient store, that store didn't sell enough of the things that you need. but we don't have another choice since the place didn't have a nearby facility, I mean you need using transportation to reach the town from here. but since she gave us an affordable price, we can't argue anymore.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing