“Mother’s Day brunch ”

Ranked #24 of 5,470 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Prego is all about indulging in la dolce vita in a vintage setting with great Italian cuisine and beverages. Enjoy a casual atmosphere, perfect for all occasions.
Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

Went here on a Mother’s Day lunch - the food , service and selection was fantastic. We paid fir the free flow for two at our table and the 3 hours went quick . Topping up glasses - clearing plates and multiple choices - leads to a great dining experience! We had jeeva as a service person and he did a great job ! Well done will be coming back

Date of visit: May 2019
RKannaRG, Director of Food and Beverage , The Westin Hotel Kuala Lumpur at Prego, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Greetings davidnT6504ON

It's wonderful to hear that your Mother's Day Brunch went well and thank you for the compliments.

I will convey your compliments to jeeva and The Prego Team.

We look forward to your next visit to Prego!

Reviewed May 18, 2019

What a sensation the new young chef, Chef Marco, is. I have just had the finest Italian meal outside Europe! It was absolutely fabulous. It's hard to believe Marco has been at Prego for only 3 months. His food is extraordinary, providing authentic 'old-fashioned-traditional-family' Italian food. I return next week to waste his Italian-High-Tea speciality. One tip, ring first to check he's on duty. Because if you miss him, you'll miss a real treat.

If the trip advisor website would allow it I would give him 6-stars for his cooking.

1  Thank 41paulc
RKannaRG, Director of Food & Bevearge, The Westin Hotel Kuala Lumpur at Prego, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Greetings 41paulc

It great to hear that you had a memorable time at Prego and indeed Chef Marco has warm many hearts and tummy with his traditional - family Italian food. I will convey your compliments to Chef Marco and The Prego Team.

We look forward to you coming to Prego and enjoying our New Italian Hi Tea and serenaded by our pianist.

6 stars- nice.

Reviewed May 16, 2019 via mobile

The ambience and food was fantastic. Especially to ‘Jee Ying’ , she was so good in service and friendly to us!

Good try in Prego!

Reviewed May 15, 2019 via mobile

There's a reason why a waiter should take order with a captain order and not by memory. So I got the wrong food.
There was no Mozzarella salad nor Burata salad on that evening.
Had to ask 5 time to get a beer.
Chef! ever tried to serve rissoto in a bol shape plate? Maybe Topped with roquette salad or shaved Parmesan? Not on a flat plate with no decoration making it look like vomit.
It was bad the whole experience.
Service were not unfriendly but they miss totally training.
I was angry because after all the good TA reviews, I was expecting a nice Italian dinner and it was bad from start to finish.

1  Thank Experience801349
Reviewed May 9, 2019

The food was exquisite here in Prego. Only 5 of us dined that night and ordered the seafood spaghetti, salted sea bass, lamb and a few other dishes. They were all delicious! The service by Sara and Jeeva is to be acknowledged as they recommended the dishes and were very attentive. Overall, we really enjoyed our time. Thank you for your amazing service.

Date of visit: April 2019
RKannaRG, Director of Food & Beverage, The Westin Hotel Kuala Lumpur at Prego, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2019

Greetings sumi_1610,

I would like to thank you for the compliments and glad that your had a memorable birthday at Prego. My Belated Birthday greetings to your grandfather.

I will convey the compliments to Sara and Jeeva and the Prego Team.

My Team and I look forward in welcoming you to Prego again.

The Westin Hotel Kuala Lumpur