“Fantastic~”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 24, 2013

This is my top-rated favorite restaurants back in Kuala Lumpur... I don't really dine at lots of restaurants like this in Kuala Lumpur, but no doubt this is the best for me so far, even though the price isn't cheap... Well, you pay for the service, the food, and the environment right? You can't expect hotel-restaurant food to be cheap, but yet, it is worth while if everything was great.... :)

My last experience was pretty good, just a little bit disappointment with the beef carpaccio... Well, maybe I've had the best before (not just once, but few times at different restaurants), so this dish at Prego wasn't really that impressed at all.... The risotto was bit moist but overall still ok, the taste was still great... Not all the Italian restaurants can make good risotto, most of them just able to make it likes "wet-rice" to me and I am very picky on risotto anyways.... :)

If you had a chance to travel to Kuala Lumpur, and wanna check out some nice Italian food at a good environment, Prego will not disappoint you I guess :) And yeah, you can request for second-floor seating which allow you to see the open-kitech operation clearly from upstairs while waiting for your food~ :)

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Service and food is great. Good Italian restaurent. I beleive they have this restaurent in most of the Westin hotels especailly in Asia.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Certainly worth a visit for a Sunday Brunch - not quite as good as its name sakes in Shanghai or Dubai but hard to knock in KL. Food 7/10 and freee pour bubbly was not skimped on. Nice staff.

6  Thank Gurnip
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Beautiful interior and nice open kitchen concept. We enjoyed ourselves from the moment we went in the restaurant. Delicious food as well

Reviewed February 28, 2013

I was there for my husband's birthday. It was the weekend brunch.The staffs in Prego made sure there was plenty of food and drinks around.