“Vast choice of food”

Ranked #935 of 4,280 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Food was delicious, ambience was not so great yet still the food did its justice. the drawback is was for the buffet does not include drinks. i mean u should include the drinks for buffet and not a separate charge.

1  Thank Aiden_Ho
There are newer reviews for The Mill Cafe - Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur

Reviewed November 15, 2011

Standard Hotel Breakfast...nothing special...
But service here is good though...

Reviewed October 18, 2011

I love the buffet spread. Especially it has a few items like local, Japanese and the lamb is very exquisite. For me the ambiance is totally fine with me. I felt like retro a little bit with the concept and yes, I love retro.

I did not jump on the local cuisine, I went straight to the lamb, the sushi and other grill items and vege. No rice for me for Buffet so I did managed to taste overall and I love it.

For the function room, its located nearby surau. So I felt easy to access. The air-cond in a very good condition. The table and chair were in proper position and I bet they seriously prepare the function room. Its really adequate.

Thus, the lobby lighting effect can be consider very deemed. It look like a haunted house. Perhaps more lighting to give different mood perhaps?

Overall, the bellman really helpful and definitely cant wait to have another conference there. Superb!

Reviewed May 3, 2011

Maybe because im a frequent stayer at 5 star hotels that I have such a bad impresssion of this restaurant.. The buffet spread is nothing compare to other 4 or 5 star hotel restaurants. The choices are limited and there is not much changes daily or weekly. I have stayed in this hotel for 8 days continously and I can tell the difference. Frankly speaking after the fourth day, I started to look for outside eateries.

Reviewed February 16, 2010

Stayed at the Hotel, even though we were on the club floor we couldnt resist having breakfast here every day. The selection of items on the breakfast buffet was superb & all delicious - Bravo Grand Millennium !

2  Thank Over_1000_Stays