“Good service & good food”

Daorae Kepong Korean Restaurant
Ranked #1,310 of 5,533 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed July 31, 2017 via mobile

Very delicious food, nice service & quick
Mostly the toilet is very clean 5 star
Boss is real korean ;) good service mind
I recommend this kepong korea bbq

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed May 22, 2017

The restaurant is on the first floor and was reasonably full with a couple of Korean families there for their meals. The staff was good and reasonably efficient. The food was good particularly the premium beef and bulgogi. The staff did all the cooking on the hot plate in front of us. The small side dishes came in unlimited quantities. But only 5 dishes really caught our fancy. Kimchi was not bad. When eating Korean don't expect it to be cheap.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed December 27, 2016 via mobile

Good meats, staff cooks it for you if you want. They do a great job. Lots of free sides in unlimited quantities of you order for main dishes. Clean place, helpful staff, very good service. Not cheap though, probably because of high quality ingredients.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed November 17, 2015 via mobile

It's not cheap if you want to eat good korean food in Malaysia. I used to live in Korea for a good 18 months and I was craving for some recently. I love the bibimbap and the kimchijjigae..which were nice. I ordered some SamGupSal and the waiter was helping us to grill them. I really don't like the fact that the waiter was using the same utensils to handle my meat and the other tables. I don't eat my beef so it makes me uneasy when the waiter handles the other tables beef then mine later. :(

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed September 25, 2015 via mobile

Daorae has many branches in Malaysia, and their food is consistently good with many side dishes (Bachan) offered. I especially love the Kimchi Jiggae. They have the typical Korean bbq fare as well as the usual soups, noodles and rice dishes.

Also a great place for lunch because they have set meals as well.

Date of visit: July 2015