- Next to Mid-Valley shopping mall and Gardens mall, biggest shopping complex in KL. Tons of shops and restaurants, you will be entertained especially if your focus is on shopping and dining. And if you are tired, just go up to your room and have a nap, and continue your shopping later when refreshed!
- Great location near city centre, can travel by train to KL Central station where you can change to LRT or monorail, or taxi is readily available (just make sure driver is willing to use meter)
- Nice comfortable room, with separate bath and shower. Comfy bed, with good sound insulation. On higher floors, you can get great views of KL city centre
- Good courteous service from staff. Breakfast spread is reasonable (although not 5-star quality due to its limited selection), although you can get better breakfast options from variety of restaurants in mall
- Very hard to get taxi during weekends or malls closing time. Be prepared for long queue, unless you are willing to pay extra for hotel taxi.
- Massive traffic jam around hotel and mall area during peak hours and weekends. Some taxi drivers will even refuse fare during these periods.
- Mall is very crowded on weekends, with most restaurants full during meal times, so either eat outside meal times (like 5 pm for dinner or 11.30 am for lunch) or be prepared to queue.
Nice comfortable hotel, especially if your purpose is shopping and dining, due to its convenient location next to mid-valley mall complex. You will appreciate its convenience, when you are tired from hours of shopping, and all you need to do is to go up to your room and take a nice shower and nap.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed to meet the needs of business and leisure travelers who seek an enhanced stay, The Gardens-A St Giles Signature Hotel & Residences is centrally located in the vibrant city of Kuala Lumpur within the precinct of The Gardens, Mid Valley City. Its strategic location combined with unpretentious and warm Malaysian hospitality transforms your ordinary hotel stay into a totally fulfilling experience. The hotel's 647 premier accommodations with 448 elegantly furnished guestrooms at The Gardens Hotel and 199 luxuriously spacious fully serviced residences at The Gardens Residences provides total comfort in well-designed and contemporary decor. Privacy is assured for hotel and residences guests as there are separate entrances and lobbies for each yet access to facilities is seamlessly linked through the 5th and 6th floors of the complex. The Gardens-A St Giles Signature Hotel & Residences is the first hotel in Malaysia to offer a non smoking environment throughout its guestrooms and enclosed areas. Linked to The Gardens Mall, it is surrounded by a shopping haven featuring key tenants in the form of Robinsons, Isetan, Premier Golden Screen Cineplex as well as over 200 premium branded boutiques and international offices in The Gardens North & South Towers. Undoubtedly, Mid Valley City, Kuala Lumpur is one of Malaysia's favourite destinations providing the most compelling leisure, hospitality, retail and office opportunity in South East Asia. With so much to offer and the world at your doorstep, The Gardens-A St Giles Signature Hotel & Residences is a smart and inspired choice to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your The Gardens Hotel & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Gardens Hotel And Residences
- Gardens Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- The Gardens Hotel Residences