Nice hotel located at gardens mall very near Robinson. Clean spacious room with pillow menu including bolster option !
I stayed at level 16 but heard loud music late night which is pretty disruptive. Also every time a room door closes it is very noisy. WiFi is for one device each time and you need to login to hotel browser.
However buffet breakfast is not worth , at most try one day. Lotsa food options at the mall! Little penang cafe has best Assam laksa amongst all. KL CHARSIEW is full of fats hence not to my liking. There is a hakka restaurant that sells dimsum from myr3-6 per serving for morning and high tea.
Mid valley is a nice shopping area with Robinson ,isetan ,metrojaya,aeon,Carrefour,jusco.
KTM is at mid valley mall side within walking distance. However changing to LRT at KL SENTRAL is a long walk outdoors along the street. A cab ride to bukit bintang by meter without jam costs myr12.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed to meet the needs of business and leisure travelers who seek an enhanced stay, The Gardens-A St Giles Signature Hotel & Residences is centrally located in the vibrant city of Kuala Lumpur within the precinct of The Gardens, Mid Valley City. Its strategic location combined with unpretentious and warm Malaysian hospitality transforms your ordinary hotel stay into a totally fulfilling experience. The hotel's 647 premier accommodations with 448 elegantly furnished guestrooms at The Gardens Hotel and 199 luxuriously spacious fully serviced residences at The Gardens Residences provides total comfort in well-designed and contemporary decor. Privacy is assured for hotel and residences guests as there are separate entrances and lobbies for each yet access to facilities is seamlessly linked through the 5th and 6th floors of the complex. The Gardens-A St Giles Signature Hotel & Residences is the first hotel in Malaysia to offer a non smoking environment throughout its guestrooms and enclosed areas. Linked to The Gardens Mall, it is surrounded by a shopping haven featuring key tenants in the form of Robinsons, Isetan, Premier Golden Screen Cineplex as well as over 200 premium branded boutiques and international offices in The Gardens North & South Towers. Undoubtedly, Mid Valley City, Kuala Lumpur is one of Malaysia's favourite destinations providing the most compelling leisure, hospitality, retail and office opportunity in South East Asia. With so much to offer and the world at your doorstep, The Gardens-A St Giles Signature Hotel & Residences is a smart and inspired choice to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your The Gardens Hotel & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Gardens Hotel And Residences
- Gardens Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- The Gardens Hotel Residences