1,265 results
All reviews mid valley st giles gardens shopping mall midvalley megamall boulevard hotel the executive lounge business trip rain shower bedroom apartment big mall convenient location hotel guests breakfast spread comfortable stay city view f b business hotel
Reviewed November 11, 2011

location,shopping,entirtainment,and quality all in one. Very nice hotel espicaly
for families who likes shopping since its located near 2 big shopping malls.
Rooms are good and comfy, i wish it was little biger though.Tv channels are good but not the usual high vraiety you would expect from 5 star hotel. Reception and other staff are helpful.
Gym is nice with many excersice equipments, nice swiming pool too.
There are couple of other hotels in vicenty(Boulivard,cititl) but i think this one has more value.

Room Tip: If you need King size bed ,you need to specify that at reservation,wother wise you could assined twin beds.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
CommunicationsMgr, Communications Manager at The Gardens Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2011

Dear Reviewer, Thank you for your staying at The Gardens Hotel & Residences Kuala Lumpur. We note your comments and we are glad that you had a good stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed November 11, 2011

I have been travelling to the Gardens for the past 3 years and rate it as one of my favourite hotels around the region. Great location - our office is in the area and have spent 3 days pretty much not leaving the mall area for dinners etc!
The staff have always been very friendly and to be genuinely remembered by one of the chefs 6 months later is always a positive.
The rooms are good - rain shower was always a great feature (especially coming from Oz when we had water restrictions!)
Breakfast gets a bit samey after a few days but has a lot of options.
Only downside is getting in and out of the area - Mid Valley traffic is crazy and have spent an hour getting thru the last 1km back to the hotel. Train station is nearby but on the weekend dont even try catching it back to Mid Valley unless you are a sardine

Room Tip: If there for a few days look at the executive rooms ... free laundry and complimentary drinks in the lounge every day
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business

Dear Reviewer, Thank you for your kind comments and positive feedback. We are always glad to welcome you back at the hotel and we are glad that you enjoyed your recent stay at The Gardens Hotel & Residences. We hope to see back in Kuala Lumpur soon!

Reviewed November 1, 2011

I was always staying at Gardens Hotel but not the Residence side. This time round I choose to stay at the residences because we have old folks and kids. (our parents) We decided to let them have more space and feel at home kind of feeling.. after checking in to the residences, the comments from the kids and our parents was Great place!

We booked 2 nos. of 2 bedroom unit and because of additional people so we decided to book another 1 bedroom unit, my booking was a deluxe unit and the isn't any deluxe unit at level 15.. for our convenient purposes, the hotel duty manager at the front desk was so kind and upgrade us to 1 bedroom premiere for the additional booking on the same floor at Level 15.

all the unit were clean, neat & tidy! housekeeping was very helpful and well mannered. The price was a bit expensive during the period when we stay in because of Festive of lights, but worth staying! my family were very pleased and happy throughout the stay. shopping and dining was also very convenient..

I will definitely come back again!

Room Tip: the 1 room premiere has a very good view and bigger space! to have 4 access key for each unit.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
CommunicationsMgr, Communications Manager at The Gardens Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2011

Dear Reviewer, We are truly pleased that you enjoyed your stay at The Gardens Hotel & Residences and thank you for writing in to Trip Advisor. Your kind comments have been shared with the departments concerned and we are sure that your feedback will motivate them further to provide better service levels. Your comment about access keys is noted and will be reviewed. Thank you once again and hope to have you back with us soon.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

We stayed at the gardens hotel for 2 nights. I chose this hotel just because it Is connected to the gardens mall and midvalley megamall. Had lived in KL for 4 years before, these malls are my most faves in KL. 3 supermarkets, great foods, bookstores, high end brand outlets, high street fashion outlets...

The hotel itself is quite new. 2-3 years old i guess. Clean, neat and minimalist. The room is very nice. Not quite like a very luxurious one, but it is great to stay in.

I didnt try the bfast. If you stays here for holidays, and no need to eat bfast very early, you have to try many kopitiam (coffee shops) or local stalls at the malls. Me love it!! Try "nyOnya colours" at the lower ground of gardens mall.

I really recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank Rika R

Dear Reviewer, Thank you for writing in to Trip Advisor. We are glad you enjoyed the malls and found our hotel equally satisfying. We appreciate your kind comments and thank you for your recommendation. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed October 30, 2011

I have tried the other 2 hotels (Cititel and Boulevard) at Mid-Valley and I found this one is the best among three of them. Giving the great locations (shopping, foods and entertainment), it is really nothing much to complain. I was traveling with my 11-month old baby, the room is spacious enough for him to wonder around. He loves especially the view from our hotel room at 20th floor. I did not find poor service as commended by others, I found it the other ways. Most staffs are friendly, warm greeting while we were checking-in where I manage to get my hotel keys within minutes. I am planning for my next KL trip with this hotel again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family

Dear Reviewer, Thank you for your kind comments and we appreciate the positive feedback. We are truly delighted that you and your family had a totally fulfilling stay and we look forward to welcoming you back at The Gardens Hotel & Residences.