“Tasty Korean food”

Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 8, 2017

My first Korean restaurant in KL and it was very good. We ordered the pork and beef and both were good but I think the pork was better. All the accompaniments and extras were good and the kimchi had a real kick! Service was attentive. I would happily return.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed September 2, 2017

With the mushrooming of Korean restaurants in KL and PJ, it is becoming more and more competitive. However, this chain of Korean restaurants does not seem to be able to lift their game and rise to the challenge, offering pretty much the same stuff.

The ambiance and overall cleanliness of the restaurant is also not being taken care of, especially the handling of the sharing of sandals for customers going to the washrooms, a little unhygienic if you are not wearing any socks.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed July 31, 2017

This is one of the authentic Korean restaurant in KL which serves pork.
Basically I have been visiting this restaurant since their opening.
I have visited other branches, I still think Sri Hartamas's one it's the best.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

Regularly visits this restaurant and we not only love the food there but the services too. Staff were friendly, cheerful and hardworking. They never fail to looks into your needs by just a simple gesture. Kudos to the staff especially Rasman who always give us a comfortable dinner.

Food portion were average with a little bit pricey but it worth the visit.

Clean and tidy double storey restaurant, if patrons is not comfortable with floor seating, lower floor will be better as the have few tables for comfort chairs seating.

Date of visit: July 2017
2  Thank SanHec
Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

My favorite cuisine has always been Korean food, and Daorae Korean BBQ is one of the Korean restaurants that never disappoints me.

I ordered pork and chicken BBQ, and add-on the Ginseng Soup with Chicken. We wrapped the BBQ meat with lettuce filled with garlic and special sauces, the taste is yummylicious indeed. They also served a variety of banchan and bottomless green tea; I thought that we couldn't finish them all, but we did just fine since we didn't order any rice :)

One of the downside was the waiter who was serving at our table was quite rude; he cooked the BBQ meat in a very hasty manner until the sauce spilled across the table. Also, I'm surprised that the portion of BBQ meat given is very much less compared to previously.

There is room for improvement on the service and meat portion. Other than that, I'd highly recommend the restaurant for the yummylicious BBQ meat.

Date of visit: June 2017