“One of my favorite Korean BBQ restaurant in KL”
Review of Daorea Korean BBQ

Daorea Korean BBQ
Ranked #705 of 5,563 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 31, 2017

This is one of the authentic Korean restaurant in KL which serves pork.
Basically I have been visiting this restaurant since their opening.
I have visited other branches, I still think Sri Hartamas's one it's the best.

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

Regularly visits this restaurant and we not only love the food there but the services too. Staff were friendly, cheerful and hardworking. They never fail to looks into your needs by just a simple gesture. Kudos to the staff especially Rasman who always give us a comfortable dinner.

Food portion were average with a little bit pricey but it worth the visit.

Clean and tidy double storey restaurant, if patrons is not comfortable with floor seating, lower floor will be better as the have few tables for comfort chairs seating.

Date of visit: July 2017
2  Thank SanHec
Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

My favorite cuisine has always been Korean food, and Daorae Korean BBQ is one of the Korean restaurants that never disappoints me.

I ordered pork and chicken BBQ, and add-on the Ginseng Soup with Chicken. We wrapped the BBQ meat with lettuce filled with garlic and special sauces, the taste is yummylicious indeed. They also served a variety of banchan and bottomless green tea; I thought that we couldn't finish them all, but we did just fine since we didn't order any rice :)

One of the downside was the waiter who was serving at our table was quite rude; he cooked the BBQ meat in a very hasty manner until the sauce spilled across the table. Also, I'm surprised that the portion of BBQ meat given is very much less compared to previously.

There is room for improvement on the service and meat portion. Other than that, I'd highly recommend the restaurant for the yummylicious BBQ meat.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed November 6, 2016

One of the better Korean BBQ restaurants in the area. They have a good selection of meats, generous helpings of banchan and nice dipping sauces. Service is attentive and the food authentic and delicious.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed November 1, 2016 via mobile

Good Pork and beef standard. But very expensive with the side dishes. Overall not quite worth the value. Side dishes are limited somehow.

Date of visit: November 2016