“Affordable Great Korean Food”
Review of Daorea Korean BBQ

Daorea Korean BBQ
Ranked #665 of 4,340 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 1, 2012

Daorea is a very good family dinner place, is not too pricey and offer very good quality food. Always I have good dining over there, however I strong recommend Hartamas branch as their worker is less friendlier and give you more policy.

Because the USJ branch worker is so friendly they keep on asking you to add this that it seem that they are afraid of us will be still hungry which make me annoyed even after we told them to stop.

Other than that is good value for a Korean BBQ dining experience

2  Thank jeffayn

Reviewed January 3, 2012

We have been here numerous times. Mostly we go to the Desa Sri Hartamas branch but we have been to the Subang USJ branch as well. They also have many branches so one can always find the closest one to where you are located.Besides this we have tried 1-2 other Korean restaurants but I would rate this the best.

Food wise we have tried the chicken, lamb and pork. All meats are well marinated and have an excellent flavor. The waiters will assist to BBQ the meat and are very attentive.

The other Kimchi based dishes they serve are good and there is a good variety. The waiters also top up any dish that you request for.

The ambiance is nice and they also have private rooms in case you are planning any occasions.

On weekends its recommended to make reservations.

Reviewed December 28, 2011

the food is good, the meat are fresh and the staff will assist you in cooking them. most of all the staff is very tactful each time when you side dish finish they will automatically refill it for you. However going to this restaurant on a weekend especially during dinner time is very crowded

Reviewed February 27, 2011

I've been to Daorea numerous times and have never been less than satisfied. BBQ beef and seafood pancakes are as good as I have tasted in all the Korean restaurants I have been to, including several in Seoul. We no longer live in KL and we have yet to find a Korean restaurant as good as Daorea.

3  Thank rothesayUK
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed May 31, 2009

The best Korean BBQ I've had. And you don't smell like your food after your meal. Love the Daorae special marinade. And they are very generous with the side dishes as well... My friend pledged loyalty after given complimentary chawanmushi ;)

4  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook