Tripadvisor

from $174.36
from $60.00
from $123.08
More Info
All reviews batu caves whats app reliable person highly recommend mr drove safely cameron highlands visiting malaysia always on time city tour taman negara national mosque whatsapp airport kl kul itinerary culture
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were in Port Klang/KL for one day off a cruise ship. Mr. Zaidi was very responsive to my inquiries before our arrival and then we communicated by What'sApp the day before our tour. He met us off the ship and we began our journey to KL. We skipped the Batu Caves in favor of the Petronas Towers. I was glad we did because we had to wait almost 2 hours for our time slot to go up the Petronas Towers (I would definitely look at buying tickets in advance if we were to do this again. I was concerned about traffic but it all worked out). We used that time to explore the area and shop. Mr. Zaidi was very communicative throughout the day and we easily arranged pick ups and drop offs. We asked for local food and he took us to a large market/food court. He made the very full day in Kuala Lumpur stress free and we saw as much as we possibly could before heading back to the ship.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I booked service for 3 days with Zaidi. Even though he was not available for all 3 days he booked us with Nizzam and shah for the other two days he was not available. All the 3 drivers were great and very professional. Their pricing was fair and they were very friendly. I definitely recommend them for your transportation needs in Kuala Lumpur.

Reviewed January 9, 2020

We travelled with Zaidi throughout the course of our trip, and he took us from KUL to our hotel in KL, then from KL to Cameron Highlands, Cameron Highlands ot Pangkor Laut Island and finally back to the airport after around 9 days in Malaysia.

We couldn't have asked for a better driver - Zaidi was always perfectly on time (or even early!), his car is very comfortable, he's extremely friendly and accommodating and made us feel safe and at home. He's also very responsive via Whatsapp so any changes to our itinerary were dealt with quickly. I would highly, highly recommend him to anyone needing a driver when visiting Malaysia! Thank you Zaidi!

Reviewed January 2, 2020

*Excellent Tour & Professional Driving skill with zaidi KL private tour driver*

we are One couple from UK , emailed mr zaidi ask for airport transfer and Kuala Lumpur city tour, it is very easy to communicate with him and fast response, knowledgeable and friendly guy, we read many experience for Our KL city tour with him , good guide and Very Safe professional driver, highly recommended

Thank you.

From, New Zealand
Williams Family

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed December 10, 2019

I chose to travel with Zaidi/Zaidee (as I referred to him) based on the excellent reviews he received. Zaidee drove me to Malacca, the Cameron Highlands and Putrajaya most recently and it was great. I could depend on Zaidee to be punctual, professional and to share his country and culture with me. Zaidee is personable, affable and cannot do enough for you at a most reasonable price - given that he is prepared to customise your trip and be flexible on route. And if Zaidee is busy, and I can understand why, then he will recommend another driver whose standards have to match his, without a doubt. I'm sorry in my case he was busy for most of the week, otherwise I would have loved to have ventured off to other places with his guidance. I wish him all the best in his work and travels and hope you get to meet him some day on yours.

Date of experience: December 2019