“Fresh Sushi”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
KL
“Fresh Sushi”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Every time I go to Mid valley I have to go to Sushi Zanmai.
It is 10 times better than the other Sushi restaurants I have been to in Penang and KL.
The place is always packed (sometime better book a table).
They have great variety of dishes there, their Salmon and Red Tuna is always fresh, no strange taste or smell, only pleasure.
I can stay there for hours and take Sushi after Sushi.
For the quality of food served, their prices are correct.

• Visited December 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
Sydney, Australia
“Reasonably priced with good food - long queue!”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Food were delicious. Pricing was reasonable for a Jap rest in KL, where Jap food is considered a premium.
Selection of items was good, tastes fresh.
However , the queue at the entrance is long usually.
If you can't wait, go for the sister restaurant - The Zen- just across this outlet, but expect to pay at least 3x what you pay here.

Visited October 2012
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Fresh yummy food”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

We decided to try this restaurant out as we had always seen people queuing to get in so we wanted to see what all the fuss was about. My son loves sushi and is into trains so the idea of a sushi train appealed to him. We decided to go early as we have small children and were rewarded by being able to walk straight in (we went to Midvalley one).

My husband was abit hesitant about going as he wasn't sure if he would like the food however he enjoyed the freshness and flavours. Our two children had fun choosing items off the sushi train and enjoyed trying some new foods.

Service is fast and the restaurant clean. As well as a sushi conveyor belt you can also choose items from an extensive menu. We did both. Our meal was 80RM which was reasonable for what we ate and the quality of the food.

We walked out feeling very satisfied and will definitely be returning.

• Visited February 2013
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“sunway pyramid”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

the one that i visit was in sunway, always.. the service was ok due to my friend knows one of the stuff there but it's horrible the previous time when i went with my family! the service is slow (we got a baby cousin and my grandma along) by the time we arrived it's already about 9.00pm i understand they are busy but to ignore and giving a sour face to ur customer just UNACCEPTABLE. however, they serve nice food compare with other restaurant that we went.

Visited December 2012
Malaysia
“My favourite sushi shop”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I always love to visit Zanmai eventhou the queue is always long especially peak hours but the food is good.

• Visited February 2013