“Great Place”

Cuisines: Seafood
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great Place”
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Our group stopped for dinner on the way back to Charlotte. First we will stop again second the place was clean and the service was great to. We all tried different things all were good the hush puppies were awesome. The only thing was the okra was just ok.....all in all good spot to stop for a meal.

Albemarle, North Carolina
“Great food for the price.”
Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

The hush puppies are so good it's hard to not get filled up on them before you get your order. I personally love the broiled shrimp with seasoning.

• Visited March 2014
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Worst Dinner I Have Had In A Long Time!”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Following other reviews, I ordered the broiled seafood platter. It was the worst dinner I have had in a long time! Everything was grossly overcooked, some of it unrecognizable. The fish was very dry, almost powdery. The shrimp were rubbery. The deviled crab had no trace of crab.There was something else on the plate in a shell that was unrecognizable. I could not bring myself to even sample the oysters. The coleslaw was packed in a small plastic condiment container, like one that cocktail sauce would be served in. Neither my husband nor myself ate much of our dinners. Very disappointed, since we went to this restaurant based on tripadvisor reviews.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Barbara T
“Fresh seafood & generous portions!”
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Decided to stop on our trip through NC after seeing good rating on TA. So glad we did. We ordered broiled salmon & whitefish with sides. Salad & hush puppies were also included. Everything was very tasty & fresh & vey generous portions. Gr8 place! P.S. The wall murals were awesome, too!

• Visited September 2013
working, traveler
“Food is the best in town.”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

My husband and I have visited this area before. And thoroughly enjoy Blue Bay. My husband ordered the broiled platter, and I the fried and then we shared. We had flounder, shrimp, oysters, stuffed crab, and clams. Their food is fresh. They offer many different plates. With Flounder, red snapper, shrimp, oysters, clams, crabs., and They also offer fried chicken, and burgers.
This is the best Seafood in town by far.

• Visited June 2013