“Professional, Friendly & Relaxing”
Review of The London Orchid

The London Orchid
More attraction details
Owner description: At the London Orchid Beauty Salon, we provide Sienna-x spray tanning, Lycon waxing, World Organic facials, and eyelash and eyebrow tinting using Refectocil. Please email us to find out more or make an appointment. We look forward to seeing you soon. Warmest Regards, The London Orchid Team.
Reviewed August 1, 2012

I have been visiting ‘The London Orchid’ since I moved to KL in May 2011. I initially visited the salon because it offers treatments which can be impossible to find anywhere else (eye-lash tints & spray-tans). Leagha helped me get my skin wedding-ready, her facials are amazing! There is a really friendly atmosphere, and each time I visit I get a professional treatment worth every cent. Look no further, this is the best salon in KL.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

Look no more for a professional and relaxing spa treatment!!
London Orchid is the place to go and you are rest assure you are in pair of good warm hands.
It is a very comfortable and relaxing massage/facial place to be.
Definitely recommend for anyone looking for a good spa . . . .

Reviewed June 25, 2012

I've been to a good number of spas for facials and massages and don't always leave feeling like it was money well-spent. At The London Orchid it was easy to tell that they are professionals from the start. Once you're in the room, it's all about the treatments you came for. No corridor loud whispering floating in to disrupt your moment of peace. Best of all, the facial was actually about the therapist massaging your face - Many places I've been to have facials that comprise the therapist piling things on your face then leaving you there for some time then coming back to wipe the stuff off ... this is repeated a few times to make a complete 'facial'. It's good to leave knowing that somebody was actually working on me. I'm definitely returning to enjoy more.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

I urgently needed a make up artist for a very special event last year in KL and had read about Leagha, the owner of London Orchid, in a local expat magazine. I thought she might be a good person to contact for a referral for make up and hair since I didn't have anyone local to contact. I gave her a call and she was very helpful - while they didn't do make up at the spa, Leagha is a make up artist and she was able to recommend a top notch hair stylist to do my hair.

Most people get their hair and make up done in advance and have practice sessions for these types of things - but we all just had one shot! I'm happy to report that everything turned out beautifully. Leagha and the hair team all showed up at our hotel that morning on time and were pleasant and professional to work with. I know London Orchid has other services, and I think it's important to note how helpful Leagha was to me, a complete stranger on the phone, in organizing my hair and make up for that special day.

One year later I am still thrilled with the photographs from the event - my make up and hair were exquisite!

1  Thank NomadGrrrl
Reviewed April 8, 2012

My Wife and I were well and truly pampered on our first visit to The London Orchid in February last year. We were both treated to a very thurough & relaxing deep tissue massage by the owner Leagha who is obviously passionate about surpassing guests expectations. Everything had been thought through in advance with nothing left to do but enjoy! If you relish a bit of pampering, look no further! The L.O. is class and I'll be back for more when I return to Damansara.