Lowest prices for your stay
$67
Priceline
$58
Agoda.com
$55
No booking fees
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 17, 2012

So close to the Station - no need for a car. Rooms were comfortable! Staff was very kind
I would stay here again if I get the chance to return to Osaka. Japan is an amazing country to visit - I would tell everyone to visit there at least once! I did not have time for a pool or fitness room so I am not sure if they have either

Room tip: If you are traveling with two people - even if you are a couple - get a room with two beds!
Date of stay: December 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank Vicki K
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I find our stay here so convenient since it was walking distance to Shin Osaka Station which was our primary reason of choosing this hotel.The location fits our purpose to really explore Japan which includes trips around Osaka,Tokyo,Hakone,Nara,Kyoto,Kobe,Hiroshima etc.The hotel itself offers basic amenities which is comfortable by Asian standard. They provided buffet breakfast, toiletries,and wi-fi connection which are classified as our basic needs.Convenient stores are walking distance from the hotel. There are so many restaurants ,food shops,bread and pastry stores with in the Shin Osaka Station. All our concerns during our stay was addressed by the hotel staffs. Over all I find my stay very satisfactory and will stay next time I visit Osaka and continue to explore Japan.

Date of stay: November 2011
Trip type: Traveled with family
6  Thank esfranco48k
Reviewed May 21, 2012

As we arrived late at Osaka and need to catch the Shinkansen early next morning, we only need a roof over our head for less than 12 hours. We chance upon this hotel and thought of taking the risks checking-in.

Location - Extremely convenient as it is a stone throw from Shin Osaka Station. Less than 10 minutes comfortable walk to the station from hotel.

Room - Miserably small. I am almost certain it is smaller than the normal sized Japanese room. I've showned the picture to my Japanese friends and they also agreed that it is abnormal to find such a compact size accomodation. I would have gone crazy (jail like feeling) if I need to sleep here for another night. Thank God, it was only 5 hours of sleep required.

Space - We had a standard check-in sized luggage bag each. At any time, you can only lay one of them on the floor while the other has to be shoved at the entrance resulting in difficulties opening the door. Also at any one time, one of us had to be seated on the bed in order to allow the other person move to the restroom.

Room window - I made a mistake by opening the window. Only later when I wanted to close them that I had difficulties closing it. As it was 1.30am and we were both exhausted, we left the window open and went to bed. I did not want the engineering staff to be here fixing it while the 2 of us are trying to sleep or worst, if they request us to move to another room!!! To avoid the morning sun, I hung a tower over the window. Fortunately it was a Saturday night, the traffic wasn't heavy, hence it was not too noisy for us to catch few hours of slept. Morale of the story, do not open the window!!!!!!

Breakfast - Complimentary. Nothing to shout about as it fills your stomach. I did not like it personally but was good, at least I did not need to rush looking for food elsewhere.

Facility - Did not explore as we were only here for few hours.

Wi-Fi - Complimentary which is great! Can't surf too long as you will be obstructing the other person from watching the TV!!!!

While waiting for checking-out, I realize the hotel had a tv publicizing the hotel, gosh, what you see in the marketing material and what you get eventually is extremely misleading. Those spacious room is obviously those "suite" but the normal room is miserable and never appear in the website or the marketing materials. Hence, please take a look at those pictures posted on tripadvisor for an objective decision making before you complete your credit card details!!!!

Will I be back again? Try not to unless if it is for 5 hours of sleep that I need before catching the Shinkansen! Hahahaha

Room tip: Check the windows, preferably, don't open the window to avoid having problem closing them afterward.
Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank Al A W
Reviewed April 23, 2012

While it is a convenient location next to the Shin Osaka train station (walking distance) don't be fooled by the "New" in its name. We originally booked two stays there, before and after travelling to southern Japan, but after 1 nights stay, we had to cancel our reservation and re-book for a nicer hotel. It was more than small, did not feel clean, and the what would be called a window felt like a port hole or a jail cell. I even slept in my clothes as I did not want to sleep in the complimentary pyjamas and did not let my feet touch the floor without shoes. Suffice to say, it was not a good sleep (small double bed). I would not recommend no matter how much of a budget one is on, and definitely would not stay there again.

On a positive note - there was complimentary breakfast in the lounge off the lobby - which had an array of "western foods".

While waiting in the lobby to check out I noticed on the tv photo slideshow of what looked like a nice hotel - and after realizing it was the same hotel, I learned how photos can be deceiving. Wish I had photos to post - but did not even bother wasting any photos at this place!

Date of stay: May 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank mkay604
Reviewed April 16, 2012

The hotel is very conveniently located (just few steps from Shin-Osaka station) if you pass through Osaka on your way to/from Kansai International Airport. The common areas of the hotel are fancy, the rooms however are simple, small (the rooms in Japan are generally small) and rather outdated. The room where I stayed had NO closet - there was just a clothes rack with few hangers in the center (!) of a full-sized mirror. The bed was fine but due to hot room and, I guess, nerves (I had an early flight and was afraid of not hearing my alarm clock) I did not sleep well. Complimentary toothbrush with tiny -paste, razor, shampoo and shower gel can be found in the bathroom.
The hotel has 2 restaurants - italian restaurant-bar (in the lobby; a small note: if you don't want to eat in the middle of a smoke cloud be sure to ask for a table in non-smoking area) and chinese restaurant (13th floor).

Date of stay: April 2012