“Small, yet great Servcie”

Daiwa Roynet Hotel Osaka Kitahama
Ranked #20 of 316 Hotels / Ryokan in Osaka
San Diago
“Small, yet great Servcie”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

The place is really close to the Osaka station which by the way I think one of the center of attractions of the place. I never been to Osaka so looking forward to having some great time.

I planned to stay here for 3 days 2 nights. I booked rooms online so it was easy for me to get rooms. After entering to the hotel I directly went to the room as I was really tired. The room looked simple net and clean and I can feel that the room was cleaned recently.

After 1 hour I got my dinner served in my room it was fast dinner quality was ok. I was really worried about the food quality but they made me happy. The bathroom was full of toiletries I was really happy. Most of the hotel staffs could speak English well so communication is not a problem here.

Price is average not so low not so high. I will come again for sure

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
大阪北浜, 支配人 at Daiwa Roynet Hotel Osaka Kitahama, responded to this review, August 14, 2014
Thank you for choosing the Daiwa Roynet Hotel Osaka Kitahama.
And because I tell us you were satisfied with the facilities and amenities, we are very happy.
We want to talk I met also with you.
Thank you for a review.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Gold Coast, Australia
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Stayed here for one night in June. The hotel is located right next to the Kitahama Subway station and about a 25-30 minute walk from Osaka station. For a one night stay, it would have been better to stay near Dotonbori but everything was booked out so make sure you book ahead. But none the less a good stay. This hotel opened recently so the room fit out was quite new. As you would expect from Japan hotel rooms, it is quite small compared to even Hong Kong and Singapore! Room includes pyjamas and slippers. When we checked in, women were offered a selection of products such as hairbands, bath soap etc to pick and choose from a basket. Hotel staff were quite helpful - they went out of their way to find a foreign exchange that was open on a Sunday. We were also able to leave our bags when we checked out so we could do some sight seeing before going to Kyoto. All in all a good stay if you don't mind travelling a few subway stops from main attractions.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank tracey2586
大阪北浜, 支配人 at Daiwa Roynet Hotel Osaka Kitahama, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Dear, our guest

We appreciate for your posting comment and staying our hotel that days.

Also are very glad to hear you had excellent travel in Osaka.

We would like to say sorry about the dimention of our guest room.

Ordinally it is not suppose to be for travelers but also businness-like people.

That is why our standard room is not so big for use of travel.

Anyway it seems everything was going through without any issues.

We hope to see you again.

Regarding,