“Best udon in Japan!”

Glasgow, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best udon in Japan!”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

As part of a tour we were given the chance to participate in the Noodle Making Experience offered at Miyoshiya. On arriving, we were greeted by the very friendly and cheerful owner Maeyama-san who made the experience all worth while. Although Maeyama-san doesn't speak much English he tries his hardest and definitely makes you feel at home. I really enjoyed being able to make udon for myself, and even more so trying them afterwards. Definitely the best udon I have tried throughout the whole of Japan.

I would thoroughly recommend this restaurant to anyone in the Osaka area looking for great food and great company. Enjoyed it so much I plan on visiting again this year!

• Visited August 2012

• Thai first
Kobe, Japan
“Best Curry Udon Noodle”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I had curry udon noodle,croquette and marinated maccarel.They are all fantastic! I really like this restaurant's atomosphire too. Owner cheff is really friendly and welcoming guests.

• Visited June 2013