“Divine!”

Endo Sushi Kyobashi
Ranked #66 of 31,412 Restaurants in Osaka
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Simply divine sushi and clam miso soup. Sushi best eaten on its own when you can taste the freshness of the fish. Nothing else to say and it's definitely well worth the trip.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Was highly recommended this sushi joint by friends who have visited Osaka previously. 5 pieces for 1000 yen per plate was just nice for breakfast without being overly heavy on the stomach. English menu available too - which makes the joint tourist friendly. Was recommended by the staff to use the brush to brush the soy sauce onto the sushi - rather than dip the whole sushi into the soy sauce. I must say this helps to devour the freshness of the sushi without too much soy sauce overpowering it. Will highly recommend Endo to friends!

3  Thank Wendy W
Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

We had sushi for breakfast here. Easy to find and were able to sit down straight away next to another couple (about. 09:30 on Saturday). Ordered 2 miso soups. ( included small clams) and 4 plates in total. Came to 5000¥. Tried plate 1 (with sea urchin and eel) which was incredible as I don't normally like uni. Plate 2 was good too with clam and scallop and fatty tuna . Plate 4 was well received by my husband with the half beak and salmon. All delicious , very fresh and nice atmosphere with shared seating. Would have eaten more but too full. Would revisit!

1  Thank Melbournep2005
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I wasn't sure if I had time to make it here but I'm glad I did and went twice.
It's pretty straightforward to get to from Namba/Nippombashi as it's on the Sennichimae line and takes around 10 minutes. You leave via exit 6 and then just follow the road in front of you. You pass by the truck/lorry park in the fish market and then it's just a few more minutes walk.
I went around 10am and 11am and there was no queue. It's a small cafe style place and I was sat at the bar in front of the chefs on both occasions.
The menu is limited to 4 sushi selections and you can order the clam miso soup.
The fish is so fresh and a nice thick slice is place on top of a small hand shaped mound of rice which is still warm.
The staff have limited English but one of the chefs was very friendly and recognised me on my second visit.
I loved the freshness of the fish and recommend the first set with unagi, uni and toro.
Just seeing the photos of dishes from other reviewers is enough to make my taste buds flow!

2  Thank futomaki79
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Excellent sushi- the fish was incredibly fresh (not unexpected since it is at the fish markets) and the rice had the perfect amount of vinegar. Dark miso soup with tiny clams is highly recommended; it's a touch heavier than your normal miso soup and very earthy. Each piece is a touch smaller than what you would get at a sushi train, but perfectly bite-sized! We were fortunate enough to meet the owner/master sushi-maker when we were there and he happily obliged us with a photo. This is one of the best sushi restaurants in Osaka hand down!