“Good Ramen; 3.5 dots”

Hanamaruken Namba Houzenji
Ranked #24 of 36,365 Restaurants in Osaka
Reviewed September 10, 2018

This place does good solid ramen. Above average. I had the double happiness and I was happy. Their handmade gyoza are good too. I tried a lot of ramen in Osaka. I would put this place in the upper second tier.

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

We ate lot of ramens during the trip and this one is ok, very rich pork soup with miso "backround" taste

Reviewed September 5, 2018

the pork rib is so soft and it melted in mouth!! price is ok ,average in japan,just that we need to queue for half an hour due to the shop can be seated around 15 people at once,but the flow is quite fast. definitely worth the wait.

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Good ramens, with lots of options..
Tiny but soo good. Bench in wood side by side. Kim chi self served

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

This is hands down the best ramen I ever had! I’ve had ramen from quite a few places throughout Japan as well as America. The pork is so freaking tender it just melts in your mouth. You can say it’s “wagyu” pork lol. The soup is perfect as well, it’s not super rich like some other places, but still full of dashi! I will be dreaming of this place when I go back to the states.