“Nice Persian restaurant in Osaka”
Review of Hafez

Hafez
Ranked #131 of 38,511 Restaurants in Osaka
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed April 15, 2019

We went for a lunch, the food was fresh and tasty, the service was excellent . Happy to find such food in Osaka, Japan.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed March 12, 2019 via mobile

Very delicious and tasty persian food. The gentleman at the restaurant was very friendly and professional. I strongly recommend Hafez Restaurant when visiting Osaka

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 27, 2019 via mobile

My best friend recommended this percian restaurant. And I finally visited! I ate Zereshk polo and Kubideh, Hummos. These were delicious and beautiful. I want to go again. This picture is Hummos. I also enjoyed Shisha.

Reviewed February 20, 2019 via mobile

I'm from Dubai a middle eastern city so I know about authentic middle eastern food. I must say that this restaurant rivals the best restaurants we have in Dubai in terms of taste.

The owner was very friendly and it was a pleasure to eat there. He would always talk to and serve us with a sincere smile.

I would definitely recommend this place to my friends and family.

Reviewed February 19, 2019 via mobile

Best Iranian authentic food it’s the best !
Highly recommend it , it’s a must if you are in or near Osaka !

Try Kobedeah and Ash Soup ! , you definitely comeback for more !

Nice cozy atmosphere. The owner is very kind and welcoming!