“It couldn't be more perfect”

French Bistro Rue D'or
Ranked #111 of 28,336 Restaurants in Osaka
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
“It couldn't be more perfect”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Nothing really to say other than it was top food and top service. My wife and I ordered the seafood hot pot and it was excellent and the 5 kind of cheese starter we really loved the most and we also enjoyed the red wine probably one of the best wine I've tried (ironically in Japan)

• Visited August 2013
St.RegisOsaka, Manager at French Bistro Rue D'or, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Dear Rami a

May I thank you for choosing to dine at Rue D’Or and for the time that you have taken to share your feedback on TA.

I am delighted to read that you had enjoyed our signature dishes . Your compliments have been shared with our Chef and he is happy to know that you had enjoyed it.
It is always a great pleasure to be receiving such positive feedback and the team of Rue D’or and I look forward to the next pleasant opportunity of welcoming you and your wife back.

Osaka, Japan
“Delicious food, wonderful service, great restaurant manager- Imazu-san”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

It is my pleasure to recommend the French Bistro at St. Regis Osaka. Recently I booked a party for 13 people, including guests who requested vegetarian food. The restaurant manager Risako Imazu deserves particular high praise for her considerable efforts in pre-arranging with me suitable menus and pricing for all the guests . This was a particularly high level of service. The kindness of all the staff and the quality of the food prepared by the chefs, allowed us all to have a very enjoyable evening eating delicious food. Thank you very much to Risako Imazu and all the staff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited June 2013
Dear BR Japan

I am delighted to read that you and your group had enjoyed our restaurant food and the special service provided by Risako san and her team .
It is always a great pleasure to receive such positive feedback and your compliments have been shared with Risako and the team to recognize their efforts.

We all look forward to the next pleasant opportunity of welcoming you and your group back .

Jakarta, Indonesia
“Great food, impeccable service”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

The breads are out of this world!! I got addicted to the croissant and the sweet almond bread in this elegant restaurant.
The salmon with sabayonne sauce that I had for breakfast is simply the best ! For lunch I had foie gras and apple compote with vanilla ice cream. It;s one of the best lunch I'd ever had. The vanilla ice cream puts all vanilla ice cream available in markets to shame. It is really that good!
The enjoyable culinary experience is heightened by the friendly, impeccably smooth, non-intrusive service.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Ardi S
Dear Ardi S

Thank you very much for choosing to dine at Rue D’or and for taking the time to share your feedback On TA
It is always a great pleasure to receive such positive comments and I am glad that you have enjoyed the food, the Bakery and the “Gelato”. Your compliments have been shared with our Chefs and the team and we look forward to the next pleasant opportunity of welcoming you back to your favorite bistro In Osaka .
Japan
“evolutionally-advanced”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

We visited this beautiful restaurant for the second time in a year and it was better than we remembered the first time(march 2012).
food improved since our last visit and with the arrival of chef Nicolas..so now then very nice French food you'll find outside of Europe. the service is impeccable and the decor is elegant.
The prices are very reasonable as well.
the restaurant was almost full,so a reservation will ensure a table.
anyway I would return for my next occasion.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank kcocoluna
St.RegisOsaka, Manager at French Bistro Rue D'or, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
Dear Cocoluna

Greetings from Rue D’Or at St regis Osaka

I am very pleased to learn how much you enjoyed dining with us with us and I would like to thank you for sharing this on tripadvisor. Your kind comments are greatly appreciated. Customer care and good food are amongst our highest priorities and it is always gratifying to receive such praise.

I have brought your comments to the attention of my colleague Chef Nicolas who you have so kindly singled out for providing finest food.

In closing, may I thank you, once again, we are grateful for your support and look forward to welcoming you back to one of our finest restaurant at St Regis Osaka in the future.

Kind regards,