Osaka Hana Hostel
$166
$117
$153
  • Restaurant
RIHGA Royal Hotel Osaka(Osaka)
$124
$184
$98
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewsshinsaibashi stationsake barprivate roomtwin bunk bedsmall but clean bathroomjapan styleamerica muraguests stayingminute walkfemale dormleft turnstayed here for nightstop floorfollowing morninggreat place to stayshopping districtmidosuji line
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 16, 2014

We stayed for 2 nights and the experience was very good. If you arrive after hours, like us, just tell them and you'll be able to get access to the building and your room. They'll email you the access code for after hours use.
The staff are very friendly and helpful, we did not have accommodation booked for another city and the ladies at reception was very helpful with helping us book and call different hostels to find us a place to stay!
The room was great! Good size beds which where comfortable. The entire place is heated which is great after a long day out in the cold. The showers where very good and toilets are very clean.
Location is great with walking distance to all the good shopping spots! Close to the subway.
Highly recommend his hostel. One of the best ones I've stayed in!

Reviewed February 16, 2014

One of the best hostels I have stayed in. The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful; they even went out of their way to help us book a place in Tokyo. The rooms are clean and the beds really comfy. Each bed has its own curtain, wall plug, light and lockable box for valuables. Location is excellent - walking distance to Amerika-Mura, Shinsaibashi station, and Dotombori Arcade. There are a lot of cool shops, eateries and bars around the hostel as well. I would highly recommend and not hesitate to come back next time I'm in Osaka. Thanks team!

1  Thank Rob G
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Had an awesome time here, the staff speak excellent english and are extremely helpful. Very clean, in the area you want to be in, 5 minute walk to american apparel, supreme, stussy, nike, and all the big brands, also heaps of small bars, places to eat. Free fast internet!

Reviewed February 14, 2014

I love Osaka Hana Hostel. We stayed for 8 nights and it was our home away from home. The staff are all wonderful and very helpful with anything you may need. The hostel is in a really convenient location with the Shinsaibashi subway station about a 3 minute walk away and Namba and Dotonbori just down the road. I would recommend Osaka Hana to everyone and I will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed February 13, 2014

It's my first trip to Japan and I am glad to have chosen to stay at Osaka Hana Hostel because it's like a home away from home. The staff are very friendly,warm, and accommodating. Masae, one of the staff was very helpful in giving us a map and directions when my sister said we were going somewhere. The rooms are cozy with clean restrooms. It is also very near Dotonbori,about 1 km, just 15 minutes walk.Tthis is the famous street in Osaka where there are lots of shops and restaurants. It is also just two blocks away from the main street Midosoji and the Shinshibashi train station. I will surely stay there again when I go back to Japan.

Room Tip: Get a room at the lower floor as there is no elevator
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends