Lowest prices for your stay
$37
Free cancellation until 11/06/21
Priceline$35
eDreams$33
getaroom.com$42
All reviews lots of restaurants convenient location shopping japan train
Selected filters
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Hotel room is small but clean and got everything you need.
Around 10 mins walk from Osaka station.
There are some stores open 24 hours at the back street you will never get hungry.
Good for traveller who like shopping and travel around Osaka.
Reasonable price for this hotel.

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Don't expect anything fancy. It's just a bed + toilet & shower. I would return because the price & quality is fine and as long as you don't have to stay too long on your room (other then sleeping) it's fine. Usually you don't need a lot either.

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 6, 2012

I walked in the door of this nice hotel not expecting English service but there was! This is a thumbs up straight away for those who struggle with Japanese! Also it is very conveniently located a short walk through Whitey mall from Osaka station! Rooms are clean with amenitys that match the price of a stay very well! The ironing presses are not to good but you can borrow a small ironing board with iron at reception. breakfast on my opinion was worth the extra money and taste was good! Overall it's worth looking at this option because it's well balanced and a good place to hang your hat if your on a medium budget! The only thing that would be great is a fitness room but I guess the cost would go up.I will be staying here again this year!

Date of stay: August 2011
Reviewed May 9, 2012

My husband and I spent one night in this hotel and...never again! The location is not bad, it's close to Osaka Station (mind you, if you need to take the Shinkansen you need to go to Shinosaka station) and the room was clean. The decor is a bit tired. This is pretty much all that's good about this hotel.
The room was small, incredibly small even for a business hotel (keep in mind we are both short and tiny and well traveled, so we did not expect the Ritz). We stayed at several business hotels during our trip and this was by far the tiniest, so small that at night I almost felt like the walls were going to close on me. And I'm not claustrophobic, never been before staying at this hotel. Also the bathroom is more like a boat size bathroom. I think this room is too small even for one person so I suggest you look somewhere else.

And finally, we paid $200 for our night in the matchbox, a total rip off, which only makes me more angry...grrrr.

Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank myosotis
Reviewed January 30, 2012

it's japan, so yes, the rooms are tiny.
this place is clean and in a strategic location for good food and a night out.
It's a 15 min walk from the osaka train station, through the east mall, M10 exit (near fountain). Only 3 minutes is spent walking out in the open. There's a 100 yen shop, Daily yamazaki and Lawsons a hop, skip and jump away from the hotel, on the same street. the food places are on the pedestrian street behind the hotel
The staff are friendly and helpful

Date of stay: January 2012