Lowest prices for your stay
$55
Free cancellation until 12/08/21
eDreams$55
FindHotel$45
ZenHotels.com$65
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 3, 2019

I'd say `good' rather than `very good.' Dai-ichi is conveniently located right near the main train station (but beware that you better figure out the right exits or else you can take ages finding the hotel). The rooms are spacious by Japanese standards, and well appointed. I really liked the breakfast spread but beware it's very geared to Japanese tastes. In fact, this hotel is very Japanese and made for a Japanese clientele. The people at the front desk speak very little English. I didn't have any problems as a result, but something to be aware of.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 23, 2019 via mobile

It's very close to Umeda Station (which is also Osaka JR station, dont get confused like I did & go back and forth over the river hahahaha). Rooms are a decent size, very clean. Especially impressed with the card you can hang on the door to NOT get your bedlinen changed everyday. Bathrooms are small but very good power shower.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank EmmaH73
Reviewed May 8, 2019

Breakfast buffet was great. Television inside the room had no English programs, all TV shows in Japanese. After check out we were having difficulty bringing our baggage to the waiting transportation service, no hotel staff offered to help us.

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed December 11, 2018

Room is cosy and suitable for business and solo travelling. transport is very accessible also.
There is a convenient store - Lawson downstairs so if need any last min necessities do not have to worry.

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed December 11, 2018

I stayed for 4 nights and I satisfied with the location and service. The hotel is located at Umeda and is just about 5 minutes walk from Osaka JR station (Central South Gate). It is also 5-6 minutes walk from the Kansai Airport Limousine bus stop. So the hotel can be easily accessed either by JR or Airport bus which both takes about 70 minutes from the KIX. It is very close to the Metro, Hankyu and Hanshin Railway station as well.

I booked a Superior Twin Room and it was spacious than I expected. It is definitely no problem to open two 29" luggages & still with enough space to move around. The room has all the amenities I needed and the bed is comfortable. The only complain is that the pillow is a bit too soft for me. Other than that everything is perfect.

There is a Family Mart & Starbucks on the ground floor and there are many places for food near the hotel. You can enjoy shopping at the nearby department stores and the underground shops easily so it is really very convenient to travelers.

I like this hotel very much in terms of the location / transportation and is good value for money. I will stay here again next time when I visit Osaka.

Date of stay: November 2018