Lowest prices for your stay
$55
Free cancellation until 12/08/21
eDreams$55
FindHotel
ZenHotels.com$65
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

Prime location, there’s a lot restaurants & mini market near the hotel. We had breakfast at the hotel and the food was fantastic. However the room wasn’t really spacious. Other than that our stay was fantastic

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 5, 2018

Stayed here for 3 nights, I guess I will always remember this hotel because this is where I encountered my first earthquake experience in my life.

Location is very good, one block away from the JR Osaka station and right in front of Hankyu station. Lots of shopping centre, restaurants in the area, a starbuck and Family Mart right in the hotel should you want to grab a quick bite. Receptionists are robotic business like with very limited English. Right after the earthquake, hotel keep looping an announcement (in three languages) not to take the lift the whole morning. Good thing is Family Mart is open and I was able to grab some cup noodles as my breakfast.

The room is so tiny, not small, but tiny, coming from HK, I am use to small space but even I find the room so tiny it is very inconvenient. Bathroom is very small too, it was like everything was designed for dwarfs, the wash basin/sink is so low as if for children use. However, the room is clean and with all the amenities available, and housekeeping crew did a good job for keeping my room clean every day. Air con is functioning very well and that is the big plus, bed is OK comfy and it is quiet so sleep is no problem.

Overall, it is an OK experience but I wish the room could be bigger so that I don’t have to keep moving my suitcase close and open each time I have to go to the bathroom or walk towards the bed.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is pretty good overall. With close to everything you need especially transport and shopping, you can get to everywhere via metro or walk. The hotel itself is pretty cosy. Although the room is really small to fit twin beds which is very common in Japan. Suggest the room fitting should allow guest to store two suitcase at least and there is barely any space for people to leave luggage in the room

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Compact and cosy room. Bed was firm. Good location. Staff were helpful and spoke English. Breakfast was a buffet style and caters for both Asian and western. Tea making facilities in the the room. We would stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

The rooms were good with two large single beds for couples. The rooms were clean and functional. The heating was a little warm for our liking but that is not unusual. The wifi worked well.
The breakfast was adequate without being extensive for western taste.
The area had ample eating places and coffee shops.
We were able to easily catch a train on the loop line to visit the Castle. We also found it an interesting walk back from the castle along the river.

Date of stay: March 2018