Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Trip.com
$44
View deal
Free cancellation until 12/08/21
Booking.com$55
Priceline$64
ZenHotels.com$65
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 5, 2018

Stayed here for 3 nights, I guess I will always remember this hotel because this is where I encountered my first earthquake experience in my life.

Location is very good, one block away from the JR Osaka station and right in front of Hankyu station. Lots of shopping centre, restaurants in the area, a starbuck and Family Mart right in the hotel should you want to grab a quick bite. Receptionists are robotic business like with very limited English. Right after the earthquake, hotel keep looping an announcement (in three languages) not to take the lift the whole morning. Good thing is Family Mart is open and I was able to grab some cup noodles as my breakfast.

The room is so tiny, not small, but tiny, coming from HK, I am use to small space but even I find the room so tiny it is very inconvenient. Bathroom is very small too, it was like everything was designed for dwarfs, the wash basin/sink is so low as if for children use. However, the room is clean and with all the amenities available, and housekeeping crew did a good job for keeping my room clean every day. Air con is functioning very well and that is the big plus, bed is OK comfy and it is quiet so sleep is no problem.

Overall, it is an OK experience but I wish the room could be bigger so that I don’t have to keep moving my suitcase close and open each time I have to go to the bathroom or walk towards the bed.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is pretty good overall. With close to everything you need especially transport and shopping, you can get to everywhere via metro or walk. The hotel itself is pretty cosy. Although the room is really small to fit twin beds which is very common in Japan. Suggest the room fitting should allow guest to store two suitcase at least and there is barely any space for people to leave luggage in the room

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Compact and cosy room. Bed was firm. Good location. Staff were helpful and spoke English. Breakfast was a buffet style and caters for both Asian and western. Tea making facilities in the the room. We would stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

The rooms were good with two large single beds for couples. The rooms were clean and functional. The heating was a little warm for our liking but that is not unusual. The wifi worked well.
The breakfast was adequate without being extensive for western taste.
The area had ample eating places and coffee shops.
We were able to easily catch a train on the loop line to visit the Castle. We also found it an interesting walk back from the castle along the river.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank jeffmunce
Reviewed February 6, 2018

I felt the hotel exactly reflected the extremely polite, business like demeanor of the great Japanese people a few of whom have been and remain close friends. Extremely Clean, Business Like and extremely efficient. I am sure that is exactly what one needs when one has to catch a long flight back to Sri Lanka, after a complex International Symposium in Cardiology and one is travelling with a Professor in Pharmacology. But we did have some fun too.A senior but very friendly manager of the Japanese Multinational Pharmaceutical Company sponsoring our trip met us after dinner on the day before in Kyoto and informed us that since all international delegates will be leaving today our vehicle will be ready from 7.30 am to take us to Daiichi Hotel in Osaka from where we will be taken to Narita Airport by Dr. T Quality Control Manager of this great company. Early this morning a Senior Manager Mr. Im, met with us and said, I quote "There are many famous Buddhist Temples in Osaka and would you like to visit them"? We informed him that we have numerous Buddhist Temples in Sri Lanka too, but we don't have a 'Shinkansen' the Japanese Silver Bullet Train. To cut a long story short we got on to this extremely fast train, went back to Kyoto (shocking many of the senior managers who thought we had missed our transport in the morning}, and traveled back at I believe about 280 km per hour at that period, before we left for the airport. Everything in this Hotel was world class and highly efficient. Some years back

Room tip: They were prior booked by our agents in Japan. Please contact management or Travel Agent.
Date of stay: March 2017