The Location is Awesome.
1) Its in the middle of Ebisubashi shopping street and 100m across the road is Dotonbori and Glico Man!!! There on, you can continue your walk down Shinsaibashi shopping street.
2) It near Namba walk, Namba parks and Takashimaya
3) it is very near to the Namba super train underpass where you can take the Nanba stations of Midosuji subway, Sennichimae subway, Yotsubashi subway or Nipponbashi station of Sennichimae subway. On top of those, You can choose to Take JR Nankai railway to go to Koyasan or the JR Nanba Station to go to Kansai Airport or Wakayama. Its in the Transport gateway seriously.
4) The rooms are quite spacious, I stayed in a suite where there is a massage chair. The room is clean but the only problem is that the room might have a cigarette smoke smell.
I booked the room from agoda.com when there was a discount. The original cost is sgd$500++ but discounted to sgd$180+ a night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Well known as an 'oasis of the city', Namba Oriental Hotel offers you a quiet and relaxed time after you step into the building from the exciting city of Namba. Feel the most comfort from our hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with KNT-CT Holdings Co.,Ltd.(YOKOSO Japan), Rakuten, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, JAPANiCAN, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Namba Oriental Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Namba Oriental Osaka
- Hotel Namba Oriental