This hotel does a great job presenting itself. The outside is appealing, with its towering figure casting a shadow over smaller buildings that surround it. The lobby is lavishly/luxuriously decorated, with large chandeliers and elegance everywhere. A large majority of the staff spoke English, which was a huge plus and made the check-in process smooth. While we were checking in a member of the staff came over and firmly offered to hold my hand-carry by already placing his hand on the strap, which made it difficult to turn down. Someone was given our room key and escorted us to our room and made sure that we were satisfied prior to leaving us. We were on the 33rd floor and the view was absolutely stunning; no other building obstructed our view. The room itself is the second largest room that we have stayed at in Japan, with a king size bed and large bathroom area, what more could we ask for (other than more outlets in our room to charge a cell phone and a laptop).
Surroundings: The Loft (for shopping), Starbucks in the back entrance and another right across the street near The Loft, and everything else that you could ask for is within walking distance. We paid $185 for this hotel by booking two weeks out on TripAdvisor (which connected us to Agoda), plus 3,000 yen for parking a Vellfire. Although we did not eat here, we did visit the 25th floor and the different restaurants to see what was offered. Dinner buffet is 4,500 yen and breakfast is 3,500 yen per person and cocktails range between 800-1,500 yen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The style of our hotel is reminiscent of the luxury and warm atmosphere of a European mansion, all with the magnificent view of a high-rise building. The decor is based on a floral theme, and each room decorated as richly as a suite. In addition, we have a full range of facilities including restaurants and banquet halls offering highly unique menus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, JAPANiCAN, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon, Rakuten, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Hankyu International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hankyu International Hotel
- Hankyu International Osaka