Picked based on tripadvisor reviews and we were not led astray. Arrived by bullet train and was an easy 1000 yen taxi ride. Fantastic views of the city. Walking distance to great shopping and transportation. Free wifi. Very helpful staff. Best concierge recommendations from all the Japanese hotels we stayed in. All restaurants very expensive for the offerings and we ate out for all meals. Starbucks just outside the first floor when only a coffee will do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The style of our hotel is reminiscent of the luxury and warm atmosphere of a European mansion, all with the magnificent view of a high-rise building. The decor is based on a floral theme, and each room decorated as richly as a suite. In addition, we have a full range of facilities including restaurants and banquet halls offering highly unique menus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Rakuten, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, JAPANiCAN, Fastbooking, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Hankyu International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hankyu International Hotel
- Hankyu International Osaka