dont be fooled by the old fashioned lobby and decor- the rooms in the hotel are great. Giant beds, wonderful bathroom (with seperate bath and shower, a rarity in Japan). Close to downtown restaurants but still very quiet.
Very helpful staff, with great English.
No breakfast, as it was too expensive but there's a Starbucks in the buliding so I went there instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The style of our hotel is reminiscent of the luxury and warm atmosphere of a European mansion, all with the magnificent view of a high-rise building. The decor is based on a floral theme, and each room decorated as richly as a suite. In addition, we have a full range of facilities including restaurants and banquet halls offering highly unique menus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, KNT-CT Holdings Co.,Ltd.(YOKOSO Japan), Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Hankyu International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hankyu International Hotel
- Hankyu International Osaka