This is a very good traditional Hilton Style hotel in a prime location in Osaka. Hotel is busy and bustling but with a quiet calm efficiency. we stayed for one night having arrive on the Shinkasen from Hiroshima and before going on to Kyoto.
Room was comfortable with good fit out and excellent bedding. Bathroom had all necessary facilities. Internet worked well. Restaurants were good. Gym facilities excellent.
Located above a Railway station and with access to major stores and shopping centre.
Friendly service, with excellent language skills and everything is organised in typical Japanese style.
A good advert for Hilton providing outstanding service for HiltonHonors members. Thank you and pleased to review and commend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the business and entertainment area, the Hilton Osaka hotel is linked to one of Osaka's largest shopping malls. Admire the views from Windows on the World restaurant or the Executive Lounge. Unwind in the gym, pool or relaxation salon. The hotel is 3 miles from Universal Studios Japan and 1 hour from Kansai airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Rakuten, Cheap Tickets, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Hilton Osaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Osaka Hotel Osaka
- Hilton International Osaka
- Osaka Hilton International