Great location to explore the Kansai wide area. JR railway connection a 5min undercover walk, with subway access to the Umeda, Nishi-Umeda and Higashi-Umeda lines below the Hotel. Just 3 stations away from Shin-Osaka and the the Shinkansen. We used it as a base to explore Kyoto and Kobe as well, Kyoto just 30 min away via the JR line and Kobe 14 min away via Shinkansen. Typical Hilton amenities which are good and very good customer service as well. When there was a miscommunication with the bill on check out (they claimed they had not received payment from my internet agent), it was resolved quickly and efficiently. I'd skip the hotel restaurants for the excellent and much better value restaurants in the nearby centres such as Yodobashi, Daimaru and Hanshin.if you want to eat in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the business and entertainment area, the Hilton Osaka hotel is linked to one of Osaka's largest shopping malls. Admire the views from Windows on the World restaurant or the Executive Lounge. Unwind in the gym, pool or relaxation salon. The hotel is 3 miles from Universal Studios Japan and 1 hour from Kansai airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Rakuten, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Osaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Osaka Hotel Osaka
- Hilton International Osaka
- Osaka Hilton International