I stayed 2 nights at the Hilton. The location is very central, next to the main station and lots of shopping option. My room was on 20th floor, at the end of the aisle. Tip: take lower room numbers, they are closer to elevator. Room was ok in size, bath with tub, no fency amenities. Coffee and tee maker were there with some selection. Also big desk for working, howerver, disapppointing that no wireless option was available fre of charge. My stay did not include breakfast, I went anyway once to check it out. Given the cost (2k yen) the selection and taste was not great. Safe the money!
Overall, solid stay. I would recommend it for business travellers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the business and entertainment area, the Hilton Osaka hotel is linked to one of Osaka's largest shopping malls. Admire the views from Windows on the World restaurant or the Executive Lounge. Unwind in the gym, pool or relaxation salon. The hotel is 3 miles from Universal Studios Japan and 1 hour from Kansai airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Rakuten, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Osaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Osaka Hotel Osaka
- Hilton International Osaka
- Osaka Hilton International