“Solid business Hotel - quality as expected”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Hilton Osaka

Hilton Osaka
Ranked #17 of 298 Hotels / Ryokan in Osaka
Berlin, Germany
“Solid business Hotel - quality as expected”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

I stayed 2 nights at the Hilton. The location is very central, next to the main station and lots of shopping option. My room was on 20th floor, at the end of the aisle. Tip: take lower room numbers, they are closer to elevator. Room was ok in size, bath with tub, no fency amenities. Coffee and tee maker were there with some selection. Also big desk for working, howerver, disapppointing that no wireless option was available fre of charge. My stay did not include breakfast, I went anyway once to check it out. Given the cost (2k yen) the selection and taste was not great. Safe the money!
Overall, solid stay. I would recommend it for business travellers.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Hotel R, Herman Ehrlich - General Manager at Hilton Osaka, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience at Hilton Osaka.
We are delighted that you enjoyed our convenient location opposite the refurbished and extended JR Osaka Station, with a myriad of new department stores and other retail offerings, in addition to the largest underground shopping mall of Japan. Your comments relating to the Internet use are valuable and taken up for future reference.
I thank you for having availed your time to provide your constructive feedback and we look forward welcoming you back on your future travels to Osaka.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (165)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Vicenza, Italy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

I stayed at Hilton Osaka many times and every time I felt Japanese hospitality, "omotenashi". All staff is always very helpful and professional. Few days ago, when I checked in, by mistake, they wrote the wrong number on my hotel slip. Of course, I could not open the door of the wrong room. The problem was solved in 10 minutes. I travel often and can say that there are high level hotels where for this kind of things they barely apologize. At Hilton Osaka, I received a very nice written excuse message from the person who did the mistake. To me, this was already great. But, on top, I got free breakfast and internet. This was really unexpected and I am very greatful to the hotel management for this act of kindness. I look forward to my next stay at Hilton Osaka.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Giorgio G
Hotel R, Herman Ehrlich - General Manager at Hilton Osaka, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Thank you for your loyal patronage to the Hilton Osaka. Also, I would like to thank you for having availed your time to provide your constructive feedback.
It is our greatest pleasure to know that you have enjoyed your stay.
We value our customer’s opinions about us to serve you in any better way. So should there be anything that we can do to make your stay more comfortable and enjoyable, please let us know.
We thank you anew for your patronage and look forward welcoming you back on your next visit to Osaka.
Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

Didn't get to spend too long here. The room was big and clean. The aircon was noisy and took a while to cool the room down The wifi was not great. I thought breakfast was too expensive so didn't try it, there are plenty of places close by where you can get breakfast for a much better price.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Jackie H
Thank you for your valuable feedback.
We highly appreciate your comments about our convenient location, which is a 2-minute walk from JR Osaka Station and a 10-minute drive from JR Shin-Osaka Station and 1 hour from Kansai International Airport.
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

I am often in Japan and have stayed @ several Hilton Hotels but nothing compares to the Hilton in Osaka. The staff is incredible very professional, friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and the beds are so comfortable. My last trip was 09/26/2013. I look forward to my next trip.

Room Tip: I've stayed in many rooms. Never have I heard any noise.
1 Thank Bonnie C
Hotel R, Herman Ehrlich - General Manager at Hilton Osaka, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Hilton Osaka as your preferred hotel for your recent trip to Japan, and taking time to write laudatory comments.
I'm very proud to hear that our team took good care of you and I can assure you that I will share the good comments with them. For us its always important to hear what our guests thinks in order for us to improve and we will continue doing so in the future.
Thanks anew and we look forward welcoming you back on your future travels to Osaka.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The location is great (close to everything imaginable .. ) .. The service is great and very welcoming.. The staff are on top of things and are very well informed ..

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

It is our greatest pleasure to know that you have enjoyed your stay.
We all appreciate your kind comments about our staff and our convenient location. This will be shared amongst all the management and the staff.
Thank you anew, and we look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you to Osaka next.
Taichung, Taiwan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

The mattress is really comfortable same as pillows! The room size is spacious allowing you to walk after opened 2 suitcases! Breakfast has good selection both Japanese and western styles! Location is good closed to Umeda subway station, and opposite is Osaka train station and lots shopping mall! I would love going back again!

• Stayed September 2013
Hotel R, Herman Ehrlich - General Manager at Hilton Osaka, responded to this review, September 29, 2013
Thank you for having taken the time to provide your constructive feedback, particularly in reference to room quality and breakfast experience.
Ljubljana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

Been at Hilton Osaka last week; Hotel is in great location; At first I was a bit dissapointed as there was only one lady at the check-in ( on the phone) so had to wait quite some time to be served by another front desk employee. Room was ok, maybe a bit small, maybe I was just expecting too much as few days before have slept in some Conrads :)
Breakfast ok, service nice, friendly - that is common in Japan - very polite nation...
would recommend, Hilton classic;

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for having taken the time to provide your constructive feedback, particularly in reference to our convenient location and breakfast experience.
We receive many good comments about how convenient our location is, and we are proud to say it is our very strong unique sales point.