the staff is nice and helpful. great location next to the osaka train station. big, clean and light rooms. swimming pool nice to use after one day around.
the hall is very funy, always with people around.
try not to travel in the august festival dates, very, very busy city with lots of people all around.
We enjoyed our stay very much and we are grateful to the kindness of the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the business and entertainment area, the Hilton Osaka hotel is linked to one of Osaka's largest shopping malls. Admire the views from Windows on the World restaurant or the Executive Lounge. Unwind in the gym, pool or relaxation salon. The hotel is 3 miles from Universal Studios Japan and 1 hour from Kansai airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, Rakuten, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Osaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Osaka Hotel Osaka
- Hilton International Osaka
- Osaka Hilton International