We stayed 4 nights at the Hilton in a King Deluxe room.
Checkin was smooth and the staff were super helpful - taking our bags as we entered and making sure they got to our rooms when they were ready. The room itself was enormous!
Concierge was knowledgable about the area and was able to recommend hotels and services.
Location is very convenient, right across the road from Osaka station, and within walking distance of restaurants and nightlife.
The only complaint was that there was a bit of a rigmarole regarding the use of the pool. All of the signs were written in Japanese and the protocol was not explained in person (e.g all people must use a swimming cap).
Other than that, it was a great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the business and entertainment area, the Hilton Osaka hotel is linked to one of Osaka's largest shopping malls. Admire the views from Windows on the World restaurant or the Executive Lounge. Unwind in the gym, pool or relaxation salon. The hotel is 3 miles from Universal Studios Japan and 1 hour from Kansai airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Rakuten, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Hotwire, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Osaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Osaka Hotel Osaka
- Hilton International Osaka
- Osaka Hilton International