It is one of the most convinient hotel in Osaka, and probably one of the top address there (before Intercontinental was opened at least). Just opposite to the JR Osaka, and with 3 department stores plus the new Osaka Grand Front, one cannot complain about its location. The reception is also very nice with big and spacious lobby. The staff, as mentioned all share the Japanese definition of service and hospitality.
The rooms are in need of some minor touch up and you really cannot compare with newer hotels. The breakfast is OK but I didnt have chance to taste other outlets in the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the business and entertainment area, the Hilton Osaka hotel is linked to one of Osaka's largest shopping malls. Admire the views from Windows on the World restaurant or the Executive Lounge. Unwind in the gym, pool or relaxation salon. The hotel is 3 miles from Universal Studios Japan and 1 hour from Kansai airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Rakuten, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Osaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Osaka Hotel Osaka
- Hilton International Osaka
- Osaka Hilton International