I recently stayed four nights at the Hilton Osaka for business. The hotel is very close to Osaka Station for ease of day-trips in and out of Osaka and near several large shopping centers and great restaurants. Rooms were large and comfortable with decent amenities. As a Gold Hilton HHonors member, I was upgraded to the Executive Floor, which was very pleasant. The executive lounge had a nice selection of drinks and snacks throughout the day.
I had the buffet breakfast daily which had a good variety of Western and Japanese cuisine. I ate at the Japanese restaurant one evening, which had great tempura. They also have a Chinese restaurant on-site, which I would have tried, however, it serves shark fin soup, which I find very offensive. I was surprised that a Hilton hotel would serve a so-called "delicacy" that has had such an adverse effect on the marine ecosystem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the business and entertainment area, the Hilton Osaka hotel is linked to one of Osaka's largest shopping malls. Admire the views from Windows on the World restaurant or the Executive Lounge. Unwind in the gym, pool or relaxation salon. The hotel is 3 miles from Universal Studios Japan and 1 hour from Kansai airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Rakuten, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Osaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Osaka Hotel Osaka
- Hilton International Osaka
- Osaka Hilton International