Interior decor: Modern and delicately stylish. Excellent.
Exterior appearance: Flagship hotel at Osaka/Umeda train station area. Tower.
Location: Very convenient for Osaka/Umeda.
Outside view from the room I stayed at: West side of Osaka, across Yodo River. Excellent.
Room size: 30 square meters. Adequate.
Restaurant: Complemenary breakfast for Hilton HHonors Gold Members - very impressed with breakfast selection - Takoyaki! Both Japanese and western menus are fully available.
Bed: Soft. King size. Slept well for 7 1/2 hours.
Service: Professional staffs.
Very clean and well maintained lobby. Great noise insulation from the room.
Price value: Acceptable, even though a bit expensive
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the business and entertainment area, the Hilton Osaka hotel is linked to one of Osaka's largest shopping malls. Admire the views from Windows on the World restaurant or the Executive Lounge. Unwind in the gym, pool or relaxation salon. The hotel is 3 miles from Universal Studios Japan and 1 hour from Kansai airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Rakuten, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Osaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Osaka Hotel Osaka
- Hilton International Osaka
- Osaka Hilton International