We spent almost a week in the hotel and generally enjoyed our stay. The check in staff was very friendly and accommodating. We were accidentally given the wrong room when we went upstairs, and we came back down to get the correct room. Everyone was busy at the time, but a manager named Ari was simply amazing. He was smiling the entire time and was extremely helpful. He took care of the mix up and we were on our way.
Our room was a standard size. The bed was comfortable, there were ample bottles of water, and the restroom with the Japanese bidet was all nice. The TV is interesting to get English dubbed channels, and the instructions are by the TV.
We had access to the Executive Lounge, which is by far extremely small for the a hotel of this size. During the evening cocktails, which start at 6PM, there was already a waiting list to get in when we got there at 5:45PM. The staff said they would call our room when a table was available. Out of the three nights we tried to relax in the lounge, they forgot to call us back twice. If there aren't enough seats in the lounge, give us drink chits at a different bar like they do in other Hilton hotels that do not have an Executive Lounge, or let us take a drink back to our room while waiting. The entire process is ridiculous.
Aside from the Executive Lounge, we would stay here again now that we have low expectations for the service in the lounge. Service throughout the hotel is great and the location to Osaka station is great. And we also enjoyed the breakfast buffet, which is a great mix of Western and Japanese food. It's nice to have tater tots and miso soup in the same meal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the business and entertainment area, the Hilton Osaka hotel is linked to one of Osaka's largest shopping malls. Admire the views from Windows on the World restaurant or the Executive Lounge. Unwind in the gym, pool or relaxation salon. The hotel is 3 miles from Universal Studios Japan and 1 hour from Kansai airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, JAPANiCAN, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Odigeo, Rakuten, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Hilton Osaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Osaka Hotel Osaka
- Hilton International Osaka
- Osaka Hilton International