My family was in Osaka for 5 days in December 2012, and we enjoyed staying in this hotel very much.
First of all, its location is just perfect! We took the airport shuttle bus from the Kansai airport (50 minutes), and it drop us off across the street from the hotel.
The hotel is itself less than a 5 minute walk to the stations (JR/subway/train), surrounded by many department stores and all kinds of shops.
The staff was very warm and friendly, and extremely helpful with directions and tips to go around the city...
The breakfast was amazing: great selection of western and Japanese cuisine.
There's no free internet in the room. However, there're several computers for guests to use free-at-charge at the business center in the lobby.
We booked a room for 3 people, and the room was a bit cramped with the additional bed. It was not possible to walk around without putting the suitcase in the closet... However, the room was clean, tastefully decorated, and the view of Osaka city and the mountains beyond is simply breathtaking!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the business and entertainment area, the Hilton Osaka hotel is linked to one of Osaka's largest shopping malls. Admire the views from Windows on the World restaurant or the Executive Lounge. Unwind in the gym, pool or relaxation salon. The hotel is 3 miles from Universal Studios Japan and 1 hour from Kansai airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, JAPANiCAN, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Rakuten, Hotwire, Expedia, Recruit Holdings Co Ltd (Inbound), Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Hilton Osaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Osaka Hotel Osaka
- Hilton International Osaka
- Osaka Hilton International