1,878 results
All reviewsconvention centerfree shuttletower wingstream runningcellar bartrain stationconvenient shuttlecomfort roomluxury shoppingspacious lobbybig hotelquick checkluxurious hotelonly stayed one nightconcierge staffchecking outbars and restaurants
Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

I don’t know whether it applies to the entire hotel but we were pleasantly surprised that our room at the west wing smelled and looked brand new.. you could tell that everything has been refurbished - the carpet, furniture, bath tub etc. the rest of the hotel did look a tad old fashioned so the room definitely stood out. I didn’t give this hotel full marks because i am not a big fan of the location - I prefer to stay at our previous hotel in the Namba area

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank happyyytraveller
Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

The Rihga Royal is a very good mid-range hotel to stay in Osaka, it is a well appointed older style hotel that meets all needs and some. Room was good and spacious (#9956), the bed extremely comfortable. The breakfast was great with a large range to choose from. There is a free hotel shuttle bus from Osaka Rail station and back which is great. The rate was good and I can happily recommend the Rihga Royal.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank TimboAU1
Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

The best hotel we stayed in Japan during our 10 day trip in April.
Spacious rooms which were neatly maintained. The staff were very courteous and the checkin and checkout process was very smooth.
The shuttle bus to the station was most convinient.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
3  Thank siddarth v
Reviewed April 22, 2018

This was a short trip to Osaka. I booked a superior room as I wanted breakfast included. The lobby to these rooms were at the 23rd floor. Everything in the room was precisely prepared. Tea, food and beverages were served at the 23rd floor club including drinks after 5 PM. One recommendation can be the changing of the ground carpet at the main lobby. This was a good stay at the city center.

Room Tip: Rooms at the higher floors are superior
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed April 15, 2018

Hotel is huge and lovely and they gave us souvenirs upon checking in. Our room, however, was a bit on the tiny side with just a small place for hanging clothes and no in-room safe. My children were luckier in their triple room which was big, had two bathrooms (one for the bathtub and another for the shower) and a safe. I have no complaints about their bathroom, particularly the toilet with its heated seat, etc (we all know how it is in Japan, right?). Toiletries provided were complete and adequate.
Breakfast was always like lining up for a blockbuster movie but, thankfully, the line moved quickly. Food was of good variety. I particularly loved the onion soup and the cream puffs.
There is a 7-11 at the basement (closes at 11 pm), a Family Mart (24-hr) round the corner, and a couple of restaurants across the street from Family Mart and across the bridge.
Overall, we had a wonderful stay at Rihga.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family