2,248 results
All reviews shinsaibashi station great location daimaru department store walking distance shinsaibashi shopping arcade direct access japanese breakfast basement level double bed early check great shopping america mura hotel staff family mart hotel room rooms are small japanese standards
Selected filters
Reviewed April 1, 2019 via mobile

First time we stay at this hotel and love the hotel and its location. Very warm welcome from the staff and the room . We stayed at the Premium Twin room. The room is very spacious and cozy.
This hotel just located in the centre of the city area and you can reach the famous Dotonburi area just by walking distance. There is also a couple of minimart that located just behind the hotel.
Never dissapointed with the Nikko group hotel and really love to come back to stay here.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 17, 2019

Hotel is located in the hear of one of major shipping place in Osaka downtown, Shisaibashi. Hotel faces the main avenue of Midosuji, but very quiet in the room. My stay here was for business, but still I could enjoy some shopping near the hotel in my spare time. Room was relatively clean and well equipped. Only concern of mine was a weak functioning of the fan in the bath room. Otherwise my stay here was very good.

Room tip: Elevators were located one side only. The roomed on the other side need a bit long walk.
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 13, 2019

We stayed at Hotel Nikko Osaka, which is in Shinsaibashi area, for 3 nights.
My room had two different types though due to the availability when making reservation.
The first night, I stayed in a single room facing Midosuji avenue and Daimaru at the front.
The single room was spacious for one person, so it was very good.
Then the other nights, I moved to a twin room facing the back side of the hotel (Amemura). Twin room was spacious too. Very comfortable and good sleep.
The location is excellent! Close to shopping street, Shinsaibashi station, lots of restaunrants and bars. I find the Family Mart on the back street very convenient to grab for drinks and food too!
The food (breakfast) here was very delicious! I had breakfast at Serina a few morning. And also tried Japanese breakfast buffet at Benkey which was very good as well.
The service here was very good too. And the hotel staff always greeted and smiled whenever we leave or arrive at the hotel.
Overall a very lovely stay, and definitely recommended!

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 12, 2019

Hotel room is a bit small but cozy. Very very clean room. Everything was very new and had the nicest bathroom of all 3 hotels we stayed at during our tokyo and osaka trip. Spacious shower! The hotel was only a half a block walk to the subway station

Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed February 11, 2019 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel in 2014 and found it to be ok except for the fact that the rooms were in full heater mode during winter. I emailed to clarify if this was still the case and upon being informed that the rooms on the premium floor had new air conditioning systems, proceeded to book. The room was large and the bathroom is probably the largest in any Japanese hotel room I’ve stayed in, regardless of category. Design was nice, though I fail to see the aesthetic advantage or utility of the bench-type seat running the entire length of the room - it somehow reminded me of a karaoke place. I also requested the highest floor possible and was given the lowest one on the 3 premium floors. Be that as it may, every member of the staff was friendly and welcoming but the concierge (name on her card says Kumi Okumori) was exceedingly helpful when the airline canceled my flight from Osaka, and she seemed genuinely disappointed (even more than I was!) that the hotel could not accommodate my request for an additional night at the same rate, or that the airline could not provide better alternatives.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple