Great hotel and rooms large for Japan. Points to be aware of:
* There are only two American type sockets in each room and when you plug in an adapter, you will not be able to use the second one as it is located too close to the first
* the queus for breakfast at peak times 07:00 to 08:30 are very large when the hotel is slightly busy, probably due to poor understanding of how to get people in and out quickly - the focus is on making sure that they have your chit for breakfast...
* also be aware of the 'girls' standing at the entrance, I am guessing that they are really what they appear to be, but they do not approach you looking for business
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Nikko Osaka faces the main avenue, Midosuji and is directly connected to Subway Shinsaibashi Station. The hotel stands as the landmark of Osaka's central area, Minami, where you will find popular places such as Dotonbori, shopping districts, brand-name shops,Amerika mura,Donkihote, Universal Studios Japan (R) etc. The location is also convenient for access to Kyoto,Kobe and Nara. At Hotel Nikko Osaka you will find restaurants and lounges that allow you to enjoy the changing colors of gingko trees lining Midosuji Avenue throughout the different seasons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, JAPANiCAN, Travelocity, Rakuten, Priceline, Ctrip TA, KNT-CT Holdings Co.,Ltd.(YOKOSO Japan), Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Nikko Osaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.