Husband and I stayed 4 nights in a ' grand' room.
We arrived by train in the Nankai station under the hotel, we found the entrance very easily.
The room was spacious and comfortable with all the amenities. The furniture (though in good repair) looked rather outdated, and the bathroom was spartan and looked like something out of an American roadside motel: it's perfectly fine but not very glamorous.
We had acces to the executive lounge where we had breakfast and pre dinner drinks and snacks. The food and service were excellent.
Osaka is a nice city and a good base for daytrips.
We would be fine to go back to this hotel, though not very excited.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swissotel Nankai Osaka is a five-star luxury hotel ideally located in the heart of Namba, Osaka’s most exciting entertainment, shopping and dining district. The hotel sits above Namba station and is the only Osaka hotel that offers a direct link to Kansai International Airport with the Rapid Express Train taking just 30 minutes door-to-door. The nearby subway serves as a convenient mode of transportation to many of the popular tourist destinations such as Kyoto, the ancient capital of Nara and the picturesque Kobe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Rakuten, Hotels.com, Priceline, Fairmont Hotels, JAPANiCAN, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Swissotel Nankai Osaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel Nankai Osaka Hotel Osaka
- Swissotel Nankai Hotel Osaka
- Osaka Swissotel Nankai Hotel