I stayed my last night of a week long trip to Japan. Arrived early(around 11am) and asked for an early check-in and was provided with a room immediately. Truely grateful for the lady in the front desk(very kind and also spoke fluent english). Room was tidy with exceptionally clean bathroom and great view over Osaka city. However, there was no complimentary water in the room and had to walk my way down to find a convenient store in order to aviod drinking expensive water from the mini bar.
Is directley connected to Namba station where you can take a train to Kansai airport(Just took me an hour and a half from leaving my room, check-out, take train and arrive at the airport).
Lots of restaurants, bars, shopping spots nearby so would never be bored in the neighborhood.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swissotel Nankai Osaka is a five-star luxury hotel ideally located in the heart of Namba, Osaka’s most exciting entertainment, shopping and dining district. The hotel sits above Namba station and is the only Osaka hotel that offers a direct link to Kansai International Airport with the Rapid Express Train taking just 30 minutes door-to-door. The nearby subway serves as a convenient mode of transportation to many of the popular tourist destinations such as Kyoto, the ancient capital of Nara and the picturesque Kobe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Fairmont Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, JAPANiCAN, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Rakuten, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Swissotel Nankai Osaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel Nankai Osaka Hotel Osaka
- Swissotel Nankai Hotel Osaka
- Osaka Swissotel Nankai Hotel